+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 325 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe best materials that you can trade with very well is good investment in both effort and time money will definitely depend on the two you have to make sure that you always know what you will get from. There is no way that you can get money if you don't mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it is good when you use risk management is about 3% in each position and I just kind of swing trading with at times, I also open position with that kind of swing in a long time risk management with around 7% i think so.
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-25 at 12:26 PM.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that you should learn and practice enough knowledge before choosing to real trading account and we started trading on the forex capital investment of about $ 200 and the use of risk management is 5% in each position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that it will be best to take $200 as capital. Because the more capital we have in our account the less chances of making high loss. Because if we have a good capital then we can retain in market if the trade goes opposite of market. But before start real account trading you should confirm that you have proper knowledge and experience.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a profitable business venture that is open for all who are willing to do it, once you make that choice its on you to go the extra mile to learn all you possibly can to better your trading skills no matter how long it might take, the more skilled you are the better it is for you to make a lot in the future.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that 100$ is enough for investing if you don't have before or if it is your first time . Although investment is not so important here . You have to achieve enough knowledge about forex and that is the most important think .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that before deposit money we should learn and make a good plan for business . Find good strategy and indicator for avoid risk . Money management is very helpful for trading . I think i should invest 10000 dollar in Forex market . Big deposit help the trader to gain big profit .

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    invest karne ki koi be limit ni hai app ke pass jitni be investment ho app kar sakte ho ak achi trade karney ke liye jiss mein app normal risk lay sako app ko 200 dolor investment ki need hoti hai tab he app kamyab ho sakte ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can determine how much need in your trading account to invest, that is depend on your money situation or your trading experience, it is better to determine by yourself what you need to invest in Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnaabbgv Initial stage pe kam se kam paisa forex me invest karna chahaiye..Aapko sirf utna invest karna chahiye jitna agar aapka loss bhi ho jata h to aap affordkar sako..maine starting me 25$ investment ki tho likan loss hogyaa bht jnaab g

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 325 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)