+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 282 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex se har banda experience seekhta ha maine to abhi tak bahut kuch sikha hoon forex trading sey. emotion control karna, money management sikhna. ha ye sab main forex se sekha hoon forex ik samundr ki tara hay aj tk koi b asko pora nai smj saka hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine has not asked me to pay any bisnis because she has a lot of money, but I do not know how much money she has earned for her and that she has done a new job because of her work, she has lost his chances of losing his job. Jika Anda is a young woman who has had a lot of problems with her family, but she can not help but feel like she does.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to start my business with you and I want to get my job done and I have a lot of work to do and I want to share with you the most important thing that I have to do for you, you have to work hard to do the job. I do not know how much I have been able to use as a person because I do not know any of them, but I do not know how much I have to say that I do not know how much I am capable of doing but I do not know what I am doing. I do not know how many people have been hurt because I do not know what I do, but I do not know much about it.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perdagangan said that he is going to do some research in the posting forum and that he is going to visit the forum and wants to do a lot of research, and that is why he has tried to use it as well as he has done the job, even if he does not want to take any action. If the profit is high and I still have to pay a loss because of which I have lost my job It is because of the fact that I have been able to teach others for the purpose of being able to do so, but I do not want to send any information about this person. If you are not sure what to do, I will be able to do the same for you. I am trying to find out

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I personally think the time you need to learn in forex will be very valuable if you can run it happily, because whatever we do with a light heart will definitely do it with enthusiasm and excitement. If we are forced to do it with a sense of course the results will not be good and will only waste our time

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    up to now, forex is like a gambling market, yes, the gambling market, yes, the money makes the machine good, so that gambling is good, but it's still a lot of money honing the opportunities, huh, why do you suggest that you know the forum or forum the best website and learn the indicators or price action to bare meh ... or trade in curry or paisa bnaya oak business ki reply

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm, that's a very good question for abhi not because he doesn't like to beat me, I'm not going to lose kiya hi or said mujhy kafi raha hai daikhny m factory experience for you bohat business is easy hi but it's rather difficult waisy kio b kam apko tab no he musil lagta hai jb no apko uski sari information na ho or acha experience or i thik agr ham forex m loss b karty hi to say a brief experience m he izafa hota hai though out hamay is a business m kafi kuch sikhnay ko milta hai

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I have learned many things from forex trading, Basically I have learned that discipline in forex trading and we must be disciplined in our lives as well and need to develop patience and our trading skills to get success here. and saab ji forex ek business acha hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai es kam mai hum sab kuch hsal kar sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek acha bussinesss hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai sa jai forex ek Business Worldwide Hai Es Kam Mai Hum Displine Se Her Paisa Kama Sakte Hai Bai Saab Ji Forex Oak Worldwide Business Hai Es Es Kam Mai Sab Kuch Hsal Kar Sakte Hai Bai Saab Ji Forex Ek Business Acha Bai Hai Bai Saab Ji

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first is to find out the optimal capitalization of accounts that are rewarded to achieve maximum sustainable returns. The second is to find out whether the risk-adjusted rewards are the same as, inferior, or superior to other competitive strategies. Without statistically reliable measurements of rewards adjusted for risk, it is not possible to assess whether future performance is in accordance with historical performance and mainy Forex Sai Patient Rakhna Sekha Hai Jou K Only Khayal Sai Pely Mugh Mai Nahe Tha Aur is K Elawa Khud Par control because aur greedy sai bach kar rahna yai cheeze the market mai sekhny k leyay kafi hai aur humy in mai he achea tarah focus kar other chayay tou hum kafi kuch sekh sakty hai .

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex is not an easy business. until now I have learned that the forex market never changes the same every day. and even the same strategy several times was unsuccessful. Sometimes it gives a loss too. so as a market wise we have to change our trading strategy too and saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hash kar sakte hi jab hum es kam mai new hote hai fer hume es kam mai acha experience hash because chahi aa fer hum es kam mai demo kam karke achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hume moves mai rehne ki traning milti hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 282 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)