+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 282 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have received many things from forex ... I learned here how to manage money and how to deal with high losses and how to control emotions in terms of high profits and how to assess trends that go through forecasting. We are qualified to undertake study work with assistance plus set challenges and even qualify for analysis work with candlelight studies, In this time knowing send the study as well. most people feel that all our research has a suitable way in which case we will start serious stock trading by using some small group, if maybe most people feel better we will maximize the choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an excellent forum to grow confidence and be your own business, so I learn a lot from forex trading and earn a lot of trust to grow my trading business I want to be the best trader in forex trading forum with my trading experience and trading knowledge . well after trading for some time now, I believe I have found a better strategy for me even though it is not the 100% strategy I am looking for but the high winning rate so I think it's good that we work to improve ourselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex business is not easy to do, need to learn and work hard to earn profits in forex trading. money management and risk management needed to survive in the forex business, in addition, emotion or self-control is also important in determining success in the forex business. if you want to be a good trader you should read all the information related to forex and train in demo account to build a good strategy and plan to be able to make money from forex trading we must be strong to face whatever happens in the market. In addition, we must be consistent in trading so that we can produce consistent profits as well.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is really good and useful for traders to start trading from bonus accounts. The merchant will have low pressure in this situation and he will be able to be traded as a good behavior. I observe my own money account pressures and the bonus account pressures are very different. Merchants can handle emotions well when trading on a bonus account really !!! I found that Forex trading is an excellent forum to grow my confidence and become your owner as a business, so I learn a lot from forex trading and get a lot of trust to grow my trading business I want to be the best trader in forex trading forum with my trading experience and trading knowledge really !!

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am going to have to go back to my home because I have no idea what to do. I would like to say that I would like to talk about a couple of days ago. I have a lot of greed, I am feeling angry. I did not even follow the rules of the main insab rules. please try again The person who has only been working on this forum is not allowed to do so, but he is a forum to have a forum to enjoy a forum, or he will be able to buy or sell any of his or her special offers. .... sekh chuka hon so i love and i like forex ...

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very in forex I see the real face of greed and emotion that never other management then one of the best factors I generate or learn during this business that will be cash management, which forever help me around my other business. I do not think yaar forex is an easy business and I am just a beginner in it so I do not learn and gain a lot of experience, so when I start real trading in the market than I will get real business experience. and yaeh from forex forum i learned a lot of knowledge

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know what to do in the future, then you have to do something that is easy to handle, and if you want to do something that is difficult to handle, you can mark it in the first place and then click here to get it up and down. In order to save money, and to stop the loss of money, it is possible to set and stop the forex market, which is why it has been asked to buy a Forex trading company, which has been working in the forex market and has been working in the forex market so that it is working in the forex market. I'm going to have to pay a lot of money to my foreign traveler and I have been asked to pay a bribe of foreign exchange for the Forex market, but here we know how to do business in France.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have learned a lot from forex trading. When we decided to start trading forex, we had to get the right knowledge and also forex trading experience. We should know about forex techniques and all forex strategies. When we start our trade then we will get the money and the chance of losing money will decrease. Business ka ka boht easy watered itna easy b ni k ap ice ko jab chahein kerin. Ice ko easy banay k leiy pehly ap ko Trading forex ki other complete knowledge pry ga phir apny knwoledge per demo account per exercise kerin. jab ap es mein kafi hard work kin tab ap kuch ki ki movement ka andaza hona strart ho jay ga oar phir ap ko b Forex ka business easy lagay ga laking you solve easy ni hy k ap ice sy earn hi layman get.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai Forex pey abhi new hoon kuch hi time hua hai join kiye lekin mai ney yahan kuch techniques like scalping, leverage etc seekhein hain aur bohat si cheezein in process hai i think k agar zyada time aap spend karo gey to aap utna hi zyada seekh saktey ho. And communication is main thing jis sey aap seniors sey un ka experience jaan saktey ho aur usey utilize kar saktey ho.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-17)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy to forex ko join kiye hwe abhii one month howa ha abhiii to hm forex pr nahiii ha abhiii to bht kuch sekhna he hmmm ne forex pr men ne forex per trading krnaaa sikhi he our bht bht achiii knowledge hasil ki he forex se

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-27), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-16), ZainAli143 (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 282 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)