+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex itna easy business ni ha.jitna log smjhte hain .forex bhot mushkil business ha es ko sikhne k liye kafi time lag jata ha phr bhi insan sekhta rehta ha.main ab tak forex se kafi kuch sekh chuka hon.kafi bar loss bhi hoa ha.tu us se bhi sekhne ko bhot kuch mila ha k loss kiun hoa

---------- Post added 12-27-2012 at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-26-2012 at 06:46 PM ----------

main ne forex se bhot kuch sekha ha.forex itna easy business ni ha jitna k log smjhte hain es ko sikhne main kafi time lgta ha phr bhi insan es ko achi trah ni sekh pata.es k liye mehnat ziada ha but mehnt k sath sath ap ko us ka reward bhi phr acha milta ha ap ko profit acha hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we tend to at first learn the way you're doing an analysis of the market in order that we are able to do commerce with success and create a profit simply at any time we do commerce and that i are commerce in Forex for eleven months and that i have learned that Forex commerce could be a straightforward work however obtaining success in Forex isn't a straightforward one.It is terribly terribly powerful. A few traders get success once commerce in Forex.It is very powerful to regulate greed and feeling, to be brave, assured and patient.Man can't management greed even in reality.So in Forex, he faces losses.So we should always management our greed.It is the most reason for loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar socha jaya hum forex say ab takbhut kuch sekh chuka hain.jasa aapna hi aap ko control kerna kasa aap apna aap ko control kerta hain beshak aapko acha khasa loss howa ho. aur secondly forex huma yeh sekhta hain zindigi main kisi bhi cheaz ka koi brosa nahi hai aaj ha kal nah ho

Senior Member kmpourta is an unknown quantity at this point kmpourta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there are many things in the forex that you cn learned and the most importantly i learn is that to nevers be greedy in yours liged ...that is the biggest enemy of yours profites !

Senior Member bddhaka is an unknown quantity at this point bddhaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene fx everyone techanical research, deal while using the warning, deal having candlistick patter, chose the service in addition to amount of resistance sikha hai... abi key finding out level advertising hu or maybe belly everyone move dealing sikh rha hu...

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i really think demo trading is the very best because the more we trade in the demo account the more we get to understand more about the pairs we are trading and to be at the safe side

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learnt the very important thing in forex that if you want to get the consistent money then it is needed that you should not take the big risks in forex because with the big risks in the market you may not be able do the relax tradings. less risks the more money to your account.

Member shunu is an unknown quantity at this point shunu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am join this business then i think it is very famous business so how i work here and if i make any mistakes then i am banned but i never banned i am save and i learn how to participate in business field and here i learn many things about the business field

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i do not think so that it is easy business but is is too difficult for a trader and he cannot earn here with out good experience and knowledge and i have learn a lot from it as it helped me to improve my working skills and also teach how to work with patience and properly

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Abhi hume sirf basic knowledge tak pata hai bhai, abhi bhi hum koi master nahi ban gaye hai, abhi is field mein kafi kuch sikhne ko pada hai, ye samjh lo abhi sirf shuruwat hai, lekin ismein thodi mehnat lagan se kar di jaye, to successful dur nahi.
    ji haan besic knowledge ji bande ke pass hota hai wo bahut achi trade kar sakta hia bahut pisa kama sakta hia beic knowledge bahut impoetent hain besic knowledge jike pass hai wo bahut age nika sakta hai usse baad me forex ko samghne me koi profit nhi hogi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)