+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 282 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned psamehdaw is an unknown quantity at this point psamehdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I have learned a lot form the forex trading.The Forex Markets is the greatest business of the world and at the same times it becomes too risky if we become too greedy. But if we try to earned with patience then it is best and easy business really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kolagas565 is an unknown quantity at this point kolagas565's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its very true, and we think that this is the erosion and further loss of time, we need to keep our mind calm needed for this to happen in forex. I could not control himself in this situation before and I experienced a lot of losses, but step by step understanding I am.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuskusfx is an unknown quantity at this point kuskusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I do not think that business is easy but it is too difficult for a trader and he can not get out here with good experience and knowledge and I have learned a lot from it because it helps me to improve my work skills and also teach how to work with patience and true

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne ab tak trading se yeh chez sekchi ha kbhi bhi insan ko lalach ni krna chahiye agr wo lalach main aa gya tu smjh lain k us ka zrur nuqsan ho ga.mere sath bhi aise bhot bar ho chuka ha.bhot loss kiya tha isi bat pr.agr insan lalach ka sahara na ly tu insan forex se bhot acha profit earn kr skte hain

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand many factor from currency trading, first we need to create our thoughts to take reduction because it must be occur in currency trading of reduction and that period we need to keep our thoughts awesome . before i was incapable to management myself in this scenario and experienced so many reduction but now i am knowing detailed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27)

Member saify7772 is on a distinguished road saify7772's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai abhi tak musalsal seekh raha hon forex sy har din kuch naya seekny ko milta hai yeh ek profatable buinsess hai magr mery khayal mai itna easy ni h jesy baqi investement website hoti hai yahan ap ko khud aur real mai sab kuch karna hota hai

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    nhi forex mai abhi tak sheekha nhi hun mai samghne laga hun isse thoda thoda isse poore tarh se sheekhne me salon lag jaten hian abhi to mughe ek saal bhi nhi hua isme poore tarh koi hi banda hoga jo janta hun .

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn many thing from forex, first we need to make our mind to accept loss because it must be happen in forex of loss and that time we need to keep our mind cool . before i was unable to control myself in this situation and faced so many loss but now i am understanding step by step.

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main takriban 11 years se Forex ki trading ka kam kr ra hon or abi tak mene Forex se sirf ik hi cheez seekhi he wo he Patience. kiyon k jab ap patience ko chortay hain to tabi pareshan ho k loss kra lete hain. Patience bot jarori he trading me. In my view Patience is money.

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its always good if we are parttime trade because if there is loss then we can start again like as beginning but when we become full time then we depend fully on forex and for this its really need to earn consistent profit before trade here fully and for this need ask question oueselves we are ready to become fulltime or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 282 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)