+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the currency faforit many traders are EU / USD, traders have long used as a currency pair currency faforit. I think the movement of currency is also stable enough that I liked this currency compared to other currencies mera man pasand pair eurusd hia kion ke main ne start se he is pair main kam kia hia aor main samjhta hun ke is ki movement sabs e asaan hai is liy main isi pair ko pasand karta hun aor is main he trading karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is the EUR-USD, since my initial trade on the pair. because I see the characters clearly from the pair. so I decided to focus on the pair, so I can really understand the character of the pair, so it would make me more easy to predict movements in the pair, and will support me to get better results from my trading course. demo account men eur / usd per hi practice kerta rha hon or isi per achi practice ki hai or acha experience bhi ho gea hai or yehi pair acha lagta hai or main live account men bhi isi pair per trading ker k munafa kamaon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the major currency pairs are correlated in their price movement, meaning they move almost identical to one another. For example, the EURUSD and the GBPUSD tend to move in the same general direction (not exactly the same), the GPBUSD is typically a bit more volatile than the EURUSD, but my favorite pair is EUR/USD yes i am always go with the EUR /USD has always been one among most favorite pair for most traders . i think the main reason for this is that when traders learn most of them start to use EUR/USU to trade. how ever i don't know about EUR/JPY , i haven't ever trades using that pair. because i think if i good understand any pair so we need to all time trade with them.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in the forex many pairs for trading many use many pairs for trading but some people use the same pair for trading so here i use the EURO and i think here many people use this and beginner like this pair for trading because it is best for successful trading in the forex business many pairs for the trading and i think here people use the most commonly is the EURO and the beginner or newbie also use this pair to play the trades and i am also use the EURO and make the better profit from here

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this business many trading pair and these are best for the trading and it is the very risky task but it is rewarding here we make the better profit if we are the experienced in our trading i like to trade on the GBP/USD and i think it is the best trading pair How can you find the right pair of sunglassesChoosing the right pair of sunglasses may seem like a simple task to many people, however, there are actually quite a few considerations that need to go into the purchase. The right pair of sunglasses is more than just selecting the right .

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have traded many pairs yet but now i am sticky to two pairs only. those are EUR/USD and NZD/USD. EUR/USD is the most traded pair, that's why it is the most volatile currency pair. i like this pair for it's high volatility and use it only for scalping purpose. on the contrary i use NZD/USD pair for position trading because this pair doesn't move that much abnormally as EUR/USD and most of the time it moves following the TA.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen many pairs that can be traded in the market. But I have found first EUR/USD and secondly GBP/USD more interesting . I like those pairs to trade with. Because In my sense they are mostly trader pairs, I have known so far. Especially I feel happy in trading the EUR/USD pair. i similar all acceptance span in forex trading which use in this mart but my prizewinning presentness is GBP/USD, but to get more profit from any distich you moldiness requisite to be patronage with statesman protection and optimum provision and also meliorate your noesis for change trading in true ground.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera favorite pair GBPUSD,EURUSD wagera hai wase to jab main trading karne ke liye bethta ho to apne favorite ko nahi balke us pair ko dhak ta hon jo us waqat mujhe earning de aur jis se mujhe loss na ho abhi to zeyada tar main GBPUSD , aur EURUSD par hi trading karta ho. jee mera favorite Euro/USd hy mere khayal men in men kafi chances hen profit kamane k and they are very best and i also like Crude oil and Gold as well as i trade in them also

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara man pasand pair eur/usd hai, q ki yeah pair bohot jada log use karta hai aur yeah pair liquid bohot rahta hai, yeah pair forex mai sabsa jyada use hota hai. mai #cl means crude oil vi trade karta hu qki uski market samazhna mai asan hai par eu mai bohot jada trade karta hu. mera to man pasand pair EURUSD hai iski fluctuation achi hai sell me b thora profit kama leta hoon buy me bhi ker leta hoon scoial sites per bhi iski kaafi information or is k strong signal mil jaty hain...

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the novice trader, I think it's better to use one pair and pair character study. because it would increase our chances will be familiar with the character of the movement of the pair that we use to trade. and when we are able to understand the movement of the pair that we use to trade, I believe in turn will make it easier to make a profit. all we seem to not be able to make a profit at any time in the trade because after all we are going to trade in accordance with what we see in the market sekalai we have to analyze the possible loss will also be open and I'm sure hard to win every time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)