+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trader mostly in 3 pair EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD. i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs are due to lack of concentration most of the time i lost and now concentratng only in 3 pairs i am in good conditon. pair euro / usd mera pasandeda hai.kio ke es currency mien movement bohat ziada hoti hai.or aik waja yeh bhi hai ke mien ne start es currency hi se liya tha.or ab tak jitni bhi trading ki hai os mien sab se ziada trade euro usd hi per lagaeye hai.euro usd dono bohat bari and strong currency hai.esi waja se dono ki movement bohat fast hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USD/CHF mera man passand pair hai mujy iss main hamesha profit milta hai kam kr kay. mery lia ye lucky pair hai others pair main agr deal open kr lo tu loss hota ha lkin USD/CHF mujy profit dyta a raha hai iss pair ko analysis krna bohut easy hai shayd iss waja say mery lia profitable ha. In Forex trade my favorite pair is eur/usd. I think this is a popular and mostly traded pair. I like this pair because it has low spread, good movement and volatility. Most often I trade with this pair. I feel so much comfort and easy to trade with this nice pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the pair eur/jpy as it is one of the most volatile pair on which i can make good amount of profits very easily but it is too risky to trade on that pair as the volatility moves almost 300 pips here and there on this pair. there are many currencies markets in the forex trading but eur usd and usd jpy and eur jpy are the best pairs in the market because they move fast and there are many chances to get good profit in these pairs.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accustomed trading within the combine gbp / usd, i would like to memorise the character of this combine, I got plenty of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis may achieve success, traders will use a distinct strategy, however i feel as long because the discipline with the trading rule , then it'll achieve success Mera sb sa pasnd pair Gold ha main ziada tr gold pr hi trading krta hon r Allah ka Fazl o Karm sa boht acha earn krta hon. Gold boht hi acha currency pair ha agr hamra pas account main big balnace ha to hm gold pr trade kr sktay hain r boht ziada earn kr sktay hain. Gold pr trading ziada faida dati ha waisay to main eur/usd bi use krta hon lakin mera khayal ha gold sb sa ziada faida wali ha

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe toh major pairs par hi trade karna pasand hai like EURUSD, GU pairs, kyonki in mein volatility jada hai, jisse earning ke maukke bahut jada hai but humein ye bhi dhayan mein rakhna chahiye ki agar trade sahi time par nahi ki toh loss ke maukke bhi jada hote hain.
    bilkul sahi kaha hain apne.. EURUSD GBPUSD ye major ke saath saath volatile bhi kain kyuki log sabse jyada isme trade karna pasand karte hain.. bas proper learning se trade kia jae to bahut profit mil sakta hain

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal say sab pairs ache hain agar hamare pass munasb technique ho. hum kisi bhi pair ko ache say analyze kar kay trade kare tu profit easily earn kar sakte hain. GbP/USD zaida passand karta hon kyu kay isko analyze karna bohat easy hai. iski move bhi dangerous nahi hoti. I also trade part time and therefore would be good for, we can profit take from scalping, I also visit forexfactory every day to get information and use BB as support and resistance levels for better trading besides also incorporate MACD with TF15

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i do not have a particular pair i do concentrate on because i have learnt how to be trading various pairs so that it will be of advantage to me but my favorite pairs still reamains EURUSD GBPUSD because their movements is always directional and dimensional. now I'd like to trade with the pair EUR-JPY and USD-JPY. The second pair was having a great volatility. because it also means providing a great opportunity for us to gain profits in forex trading. in addition, the movement dipair EUR-JPY and USD-JPY as Asian markets also have a rapid movement, so it makes me more comfortable to trade.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i business mostly in 3 sets EUR/USD, GBP/USD and then AUD/USD and also my personal first choice can be EUR/USD. i meted and its moving good for us even if focus just few pairs simply because just before i sold many couples as well as for insufficient nurturing most of the time i dropped and then at the present focused only in 3 pairs i am healthy. first when I started trading I used to trade only eur/usd and I loved it but I now realize it was my biggest mistake and reason behind my loses and now I trade usd/chf which give great profit to me.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have 3 pairs of the EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD trade and my first choice is primarily the EUR / USD. I was ready to go, if only for a few pairs because she and I have many pairs of trade and the time I lost, and only 3 pairs. I'm in a good position to take concentrating liquidity. I think the easiest currency to be observed and traded EU and GU because the currency has movement on a large enough and allows traders to have a sizable advantage is also that one of the advantages of the currency with the many advantages of traders trading in currency that excess currency

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere man pasand pairs main hain EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and EUR/JPY ye woh pairs hain jin per mai trade karna pasand karta hon aur kai bar faida bhi howa hai aur kai bar loss bhi kiun kay loss aur profit tou forex trading business kay parts hain. Har trader apni passand jo forex market main trading kerta hy us ko jo pair passand ata hy ar jis pair ko wo ache trah samjh sakta hy us me trading kerta hy. Main eur/usd , eur/jpy ar GBP/jpy pairs ko like kerta hoon or mostly in pairs main trade kerta hoon. Main in pairs ko market ki movement k mutabik thora smjh skta hoon jis ki wja se like kerta hon in pairs ko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)