+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 272 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by isbhacker View Post
    Pehlay main eur/usd ko pasand karta tha but ab ye pair range main ho so main nay aussie ya phir canadian dollar ko trade karta hoon.Usd/cad is good because of low volatility and a good trend.
    mayra favorite pair fill hall to EUR/USD hay keuun kay start may sab nay issi ko trade kernay ka kaha tha iss liay may nay bhi start ker dia. Laykin abb may dossray pairs bhi daykhta hoon. Keuun kay trading may versatility aani chaheay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehlay main eur/usd ko pasand karta tha but ab ye pair range main ho so main nay aussie ya phir canadian dollar ko trade karta hoon.Usd/cad is good because of low volatility and a good trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD because of its low spread and volatility. Though USDJPY has the same spread but it's not that much fast as EURUSD. And moreover, trading a long time has given me good understanding of this pair. Though I use other pairs like USDJPY and GBPUSD but only when EURUSD is in still condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    traping strategy please avoid in activ market London and activ market of usa, we must choose best time for scalping, when both of market is off , we can get more profit in our trade.
    yup right dude bahot important hai ki jabb hum scalping kare toh yeh market off ho aur koi news release hone wali ho toh hame scalping nahi karna chahiye yeh bahot zyada risky hai...

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    Most of the time i like to trade with EUR/USD pair. I like it for its moving tendency & many trader use it. Besides that also trade AUD/USD & GBP/USD. In my views this three pairs are the king of Forex.
    I think not only you, but there are many where they also often take advantage of the situation on the EURUSD, which I think just the EURUSD which has good movement, moreover we also know with the things that we are able to get better.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar me ab apko is bary me kia bataun i am a newbie me ne jab trade lagai thi to EUR/USD liA THA Senior ne kaha tha mjhe to us me mjhe kaafi acha profit hogya tha phir us ne kaha pair change kr lo me ne jese he pair change kia mjhe bht heavy loss hoyga is lea yar me to yehi kahun ga EUR/USD best hai for all newbies...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    Well sir my best choice is EUR/USD .Its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before I traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time I lost and now concentrating only in that pairs I am in good condition. Thanks
    mera favorite pair EUR/USD hay. laykin aesi baat nae kay may kisi aur pair per trading hi nae kerta. may trading to kafi saray pairs per kerta hoon laykin mera main trading pair yehi hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    Well sir my best choice is EUR/USD .Its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before I traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time I lost and now concentrating only in that pairs I am in good condition. Thanks
    ye to aap nay sahi kaha kay iss ki studies bhohot hoti hay aur iss ki analysis bhi easily mill jati hay. phir iss may aik khoobi ye bhi hay kay ye bhohot ziada trade honay ki waja say technical ko bhi bhohot achi tarah follow kerta hay.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the pair eur-usd, it have good movement daily so we can make handsome profit. There are many other opportunities as well which keep coming. Though sometimes i trade in other pairs also depending upon the situation and the market mood. eur-usd has lower spread than the others and we can with easy to read and make prediction for the trend.

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i like to trade with EUR/USD pair. I like it for its moving tendency & many trader use it. Besides that also trade AUD/USD & GBP/USD. In my views this three pairs are the king of Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 272 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)