+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 272 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to saya bout this thread that Mera Man pasand pair hai eurusd, iske alawa mai silver ko be trading kartha hoon. Lakin slowly mai silver trading chodneka soocha raha hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin View Post
    Ya i also like this pair. i think this is one of the best pair for trading in Forex. most of newbies also like this pair. trading this pair is not only good for newbies infect good for all stage traders. if you follow news and analysis then you can gain this pair easily. very good and fast movement is advantage in this pair.
    mayra favorite pair fill hall to EUR/USD hay keuun kay start may sab nay issi ko trade kernay ka kaha tha iss liay may nay bhi start ker dia. Laykin abb may dossray pairs bhi daykhta hoon. Keuun kay trading may versatility aani chaheay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiabida View Post
    Everyone have a favorite pair that he or she use for trading always and make profit.
    So as i like to trade EUR/USD pair most of the time.
    I have learned a lot and use a lot of time to realize the strategy of this pair.
    This pair made me profitable most of the time.
    you need to have strategy for all paris different because some settings cant be useful in some paris so you need to make tactic before put real money in forex trading and test it for long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I used to trading in the pair gbp / usd, I want to memorize the character of this pair, I got a lot of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis can also be successfuly, traders can use a different strategy, but I believe as long as the discipline with the trading rule , then it will be successfuly really !!!!

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like most to trade euro/usd pair.because this pair is very fast and you can earn more money of this pair.this pair currency movement is very fast.that's why i like euro/usd pair.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera to man pasand pair EURUSD hai iski fluctuation achi hai sell me b thora profit kama leta hoon buy me bhi ker leta hoon scoial sites per bhi iski kaafi information or is k strong signal mil jaty hain...

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera man pasand pair EURUSD hai ku k iski fluctuation bht zbardast hai ap buy kero to bhi thori der me apko profit ho jata or sell kero to bhi apka profit mumkin hota hai si lea mjhe ye pair bht pasand hai newbie k lea to bht acha hai ye...

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course i have a favorite pair. and also have all the traders. My favorite pair EUR/USD and like most. this pair is give me more profit when trade. I learned more about more in forex and also the suitable pair. Its move fast and more profitable.

Member moloydebnath is an unknown quantity at this point moloydebnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara man pasand pair eur/usd hai, q ki yeah pair bohot jada log use karta hai aur yeah pair liquid bohot rahta hai, yeah pair forex mai sabsa jyada use hota hai. mai #cl means crude oil vi trade karta hu qki uski market samazhna mai asan hai par eu mai bohot jada trade karta hu.

Senior Member Haroon Shabbir is an unknown quantity at this point Haroon Shabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera man pasand pair usd hai is ki wja se mujhey trade karna acha lagta hai or is ki wja se profit b bohat acha milta hai jesy dosry pairs main itna acha profit nai milta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 272 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)