+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 272 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member mitras is an unknown quantity at this point mitras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade witrh USd/Eur because they both have more stabilty in the economic world. I prefer to trade always in them because i had got experience into it and studied both of them a lot. Thats why i prefer them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading so many currency pairs are used and i think every currency pair is good for trading but for me the eur/usd is the best currency pair for trade because its having speedy movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best and the better pair is be the euro/usd by which we can make the lot of the good money and this is be the best for us and this is be the less volatile and we can grow by the Forex very easy and its be the best pair for us...

Member jjoujna is an unknown quantity at this point jjoujna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that Although you have as a suffered most of the losses with this pairs, so is it still your favorite pair or you plans to be traded in as a different pairs from now onwards.I think EURUSD is the best pair and you should continue to trade in it only !!

Senior Member sahminamonir is an unknown quantity at this point sahminamonir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price motion is actually approaching towards a vital support/resistance degree that exhibits a few doubt on the market regarding regardless of whether it'll carry on or even not Price motion as well as liquidity tend to be shedding prior to a vital information statement. Along with no one getting brand new jobs, cost won't have sufficient purchase circulation at the rear of this to consider the direction Lastly, earnings are now being taken.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kehayal sy ye pear be itna profitable nhi hy me ny is me trading ke hy per eur/usd boaht acha pera hy is me flucatuation boaht jayada hoti hy ap is me bohat achi earning kr satky ho please try also this pear.

Senior Member little bit is an unknown quantity at this point little bit's Avatar
    Thanks
    main jab se forex mein trading kar rha ho tu mara favorite pair Eur/Usd hai aur main iss per he ziada trading karta ho kyun k muj ko pata hai k agar main forex mein kuch earning karna hai tu muj ko iss pair per trading karna chaya. bhut sara trader eur/usd ko like karta hain.

Junior Member syed wajid is an unknown quantity at this point syed wajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray man pasand pairs buhat saray hain maghar mai zada tar gbp/usd, eur/usd, aud/usd,aur eur/jyp mai trade karta hoon aur is liye bhi kay in ka average rotating achi hai..

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the currency pairs are good enough to trade on them but the thing is this that you should must learn about the trading then you have to see which pairs moves fast as i experienced that gbp/jpy moves so fast and even in a day i have seen that it moves 400 pips and it is a big move for a currency pair.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are all known to work in the greatest work in the same and we can understand when the same and we all known to work in the same and we can work in the same workingg and we are all known to work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 272 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)