+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think USDCAD will be a good pair for beginners to trade .. this pair is fully related to the economy of the United States and someone tries to dominate the others so that it can see a very low range of pips up and down for this pair..CAD will actually be very strong from day to day so that it can be a clear movement for anyone and If you want clear movements and small volatility, Aud Usd is better than ASd Cad. In Aud pairs prices move like Gbp Usd but volatility is lower than Gbp so it is advantageous for followers of trends because prices can be predicted more accurately. But for beginners I still prefer Euro Usd as a general partner for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G haan bhai jaan ap ne thek kaha hai ye tu traders kee liay bahot zaruri hai ky jitna learn ker sakain usko phir practical bhi kerna chahiay ky jab ham real account sy trade continue kerty hain tou ham sy bahot zyada mistakes hoti hain aur hamain un mistakes per bara loss uthana perta hai isliay hamain pehly demo sy achi learning ker leni chahiay phir real main jana chahiay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest all new trades so that you do not open more than one order at a time and set your lot size as low as possible. You have to trade in the London session and the pair EUR / USD and GBP / USD because the current market is more volatile and gets more profit. and For a beginner trader I feel EURUSD is the best pair because it's easier to analyze and predict and also because the low spread makes the best choice for most traders. I like to trade at GBPJPY.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money in my country, so I have a lot of money / you have a lot of money, I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of money but I have a lot of money but I don't want to lose it . When did they leave? I will have a forex that has some astronomical problems in the future in astronomy. I want to thank everyone in the world for their good work and for the benefit of people, I have benefited from being able to benefit and that I will go through male and female internships. I will ask you to read the complete list for this level.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    begginners ka kam hai pehly study krna phir learning ke sath sath practice krna ab jis bhee kisi currency pair ki study wo kre ga wohi pair uske liye acha hai kyun ke sabhi major currency pairs achy hain sab mn trade hoti hai or sabhi se profit or loss hota hai to sabhi achy hain depend krta hai ek kis ke pas kitna knowledge hai trading ka

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies, as they are easy to predict as compared to other pairs and we can find many signal of this pairs in famous websitegood idea in my opinion they should learn and should made some Analise to know where to enter and where to exit, EUR/USD is ok, but JPY is very volatile newbies might not adjust with that

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using signals is not a good idea in my opinion they have to learn and have to make Analyst to know where to go and where to go, EUR / USD is ok, but JPY is very volatile, beginners may not adjust to it. and if the pair moves slowly it is good for scalping and if it moves fast it is good for daily traders. and for old traders each major pair can be good. as of now the best performance is from eurusd, gbpusd and audusd. they move very smoothly and the indicators work very well with them. Don't trade with small pairs because they get very high spreads.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time, or if you have questions about this topic, please contact us for the 14 questions that you have sent to us. If you have questions about this application, please contact us in a timely manner. For foreign currencies, EUR / USD qualifies for a bachelor's degree that has been invested in the US. For example, if you are looking for a place to apply for foreign currency, you will not be able to use it for that purpose. For beginners, which is trading with all the money that has been traded for several pairs, it is a deposit of money that has not been deposited in any form of deposit, but it is very important that it is very easy for us to have a lot of money.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes couples have secondary importance, we must first learn about strategy and know the basics as Vicky said we must use the values of sl and tp so they are more important than the pair. and I think EUR / USD and GBP / USD are the best pairs because every broker gives the lowest spread on this pair. And also the price movement is very good and around the movement of 150 points every day. They are also easy to trade on the news.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is not true for every broker. might be different in other brokers but I think the spread is the same as eur / usd on instaforex. Anyway I also think if there is a large spread of each pair then it is not profitable for brokers when it's only playing for a few pips. and we only take suitable pairs to trade and get an understanding of them, by studying some of them to find out the characteristics will make us easy to find out about them, and that means that we have to know the area of the currency too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)