+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 478 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4771

Thread: Real real hota hain aur demo demo...

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in demo tradings we can see more good and easy targets in the market so we should do the more relax tradings to get the required money from the market and if we know how to place the good targets in the market then surely we will get more relax money from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah baat sahee hai kay learning kay leyi aap koo demo use karnaa partaa hai.agar aap kaa experience achaa hoo gaa trading kaa.aap nay hardwork keyaa hoo ga too aap real ccount achaa trade kar saktay hoo or achaa profit earn kar saktay hoo.demo may trading may aap bore too hootay hoo laken aap kaa real money safe hoote hai.laken aap koo hardwork karna partaa hai.agar aap nay profit earn karnaa hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ye to sub hi jante hai k real real hota hai aur demo demo . lekin ager dekha jaye to real se ziayda newbie k liye demo best hai bilkul free traing kr skte hai. aur us k bd next step per hai live account jis main invest kr k work start kiya jata hai.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

demo vs real account

Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    yes i fully agree with u that real is real and demo is demo bcoz u every trader or most of traders wins in demo account not same as in real account holders
    in fact a lot of things that are very basic to distinguish between real dabn demo accounts, one of the most obvious is at a loss

Banned onomowam is an unknown quantity at this point onomowam's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex to me like medicine when i was a student in colleague of medicine i was the reading a lot of the books about the surgery but to be in an the operations by yourself is very differents situations,And i was very much nervous and irritable the sames happened to me when i tried the real forex markets for the firstly times really !!

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han me apki bat se agree kru ga or smajhta hu k theek kaha apne k real real hi hota hai account or demo demo hi hota hai lkn me smajhta hu k demo account me hume koi fiada hota b hai to wo sirf humari learning improvehoti hai asal faida to hume real tarding me hi hota hai.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right real is real and damo is damo there are different in both. By looking both are same only difference is emotions and real money in live account and in damo these both factors are not involve.

Senior Member kuskusfx is an unknown quantity at this point kuskusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good opinions about the demo and demo trading contest will be the same as they still do not know how to make a good trade, and the contest will be too boring for them but the foundation is the most important thing to become a professional trader or a mature reliable base material that we can continue to learn about forex to a higher level

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khiyal se demo aur real main bhot ziada fark hota ha kiun k demo demi hota ha us se hum $ withdraw ni kr skte .us pr jitna kam krte hain wo sirf show krta ha k ap ka itna profit ha.sekhne k lie demo bhot zruri chez ha es se insan kafi kuch sekh leta ha.lekin real real hota ha jis pr hum trade kr k profit withdraw bhi kr skte hain

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading mein trade ka maja nahi aata hai, lekin sikhne ki shuruwat to demo trading se hi kari jati hai, bindaas trader demo par practice kar sakta hai, lekin virtual money hai, to iska matlab ye nahi hota hai, ki aankh band karke trading jari jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 478 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)