+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 478 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Real real hota hain aur demo demo...

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading as a demo account is very boring, for example, we make a profit so we cannot enjoy the money we have, and also do not spend money lost if we lose so we will not consider trading with good money management really! and the real market is a market where we need to learn the real way of trading so that with good analysis we must enter at the right time and then set the right profit target and then exit at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have not been able to add more than one demo of the demo, then you will be able to send a message from the forex market so that it is risky to use a risky business that has a risk of losing your money. I do not even want to know about this because I am not sure about real trading. If you have been able to set the main service for the time being, you will be able to send a message to your child about a psychological or psychological problem, or even if you have a lot of money, you have a right to expect real money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are very different from demo accounts. I also learned to trade from a demo account, so I could feel the changes easily. In a demo account we don't need to pay losses from our wallet. So we transact with easy hands but the situation is opposite. and aap nay bilkul theak kaha hay kay demo or the main real account farq hay. Forex trading is the main demo of Kay Liay account practice using Kiya Jata Hay. Kay Bina demo account is like Mushkil Hay. I think the bohat kam log forex trading is merged with again gay ager demo account na ho to. real account playing aap learn right say business because for me think aap ko loss nhy hoga. His knowledge or experience goes to you, especially when you are trading in major forex trading.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no fundamental difference between a real account and a demo account. All the same in a way, not a demo, is a way to get practically about the forex market and real is a place to make real money. So before opening a real account every trader must have demo trading experience so they can do well in their original account. and the application when the thek is the real rael hota hy aor demoo deemoo hata hy kiun jab hum the main trade demoo rahy hoty hein to hum koi khuf nahi hota aor na hi emotionmal hot hien kiun k humein pata hota hy k isss ka loss haqiqy know hy bal k you go to sirf demoo hi hy,

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you that real thing is a real thing and demo is demo. but in forex trading we use demo accounts just for pracitce. because to start trading in forex practice is very important and demo accounts are good source to provide pracitce. without demo accounts it will be difficult to practice.

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    g han real real real or damo damo.......
    damo is just for expirencenot for earning.
    but real is for earning.

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sir humain first demo account say hi trading start karna chhayie jes main hum trading ki practice kar kay experience and knowledge hasal kartay hain, us kay baad real account open kar kay es main trading start karna chayie. because jab tak experience nahi ho ga to us waqat tak real account main say earning possible nahi hay.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, if you want to open a document before us, then we will also be able to send a message in our demo where it is being used by someone who has been using a rugby job or if we have a right to trade on the real account of the trading account. If you want to learn more about how to do it, please go to the next page. I have been unable to comment because I have not seen any demo. I do not know how much money is going on in the money market, but I do not want to pay you a berinvestancy and if you do not have any money from me, I will not be able to give you any money, but I do not want to give you some money because I have a lot of money for you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that we can also earn the same real account profit as a demo if we concentrate on the practice of demo well and make it too serious like a real account. Most traders ignore too many important things in demo practices like MM, proper use of stops, etc. And all of these factors create different results for real accounts! and the problem in the demo is that in the demo has got a large amount of capital to provide you start with, even though it is not the case, the demo rarely is the MC feel karne milega but a real mein ek the opposite trend bar. hi MC in the lowest capital city!

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear koi kam ya business b practice or experience k bina learn nai kiya ja sakta hai.Or jo emotions real me hoty hain wo demo pr nai hoty hain. Islie dear hmen demo pr b utni hi investment karni chaye jitni hm real me karen gay taky dear hmara mind set ban sakey or hm real account pr apne emotions ko control kar saken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 478 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)