+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 559 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the advantages that have a large time or loss to trade in conditions such as the right knowledge and the right strategy have the opportunity to make good profits next. This is definitely the best time. Adequate time when we can create the most benefits or reduce the most and I want the business to be in such circumstances, with the right information and following the right techniques we have the opportunity to create excellent benefits. so obviously this is the best time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do this for all currency pairs that I trade. This method ensures me that I trade with trends, and that makes me a more comfortable and successful trader. That is all. I chose this method because this method works best for my lifestyle and trading habits. After the news we see some good trends happening above some 100-150 pips then we make some big profits if we follow the trend. This is the time when we can make the most profit or lose the most and I prefer to trade in conditions like that, so obviously this is the best time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have good experience in trading then we can make money well even in unstable market conditions. After the news we see some good trends happening above some 100-150 pips then we make some big profits if we follow the trend. Volatile markets are the best for trading and to make a profit, even though it's risky but this risk can be lowered if you respect money management and don't risk more than you can afford to lose, trading on an unstable market makes Forex very boring.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders who try to market can trade with high volatility, such as when there is a news release with a big impact on the market. it will give us a chance to make big profits, but we will also face a big risk in trading if you make a mistake. when we have a little satisfaction that can be trusted in sales down after that we tend to make a specific level of safe costs with unexpected scene clauses. When you finish broadcasting, we tend to rediscover a number of ideal modes that occur above some 100-150 pips in this case we tend to achieve the greatest benefits like that when we track modes.

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear its very harmful for small invaders. Perhaps some trader do it,but no all successful trader suggest it. They always abide other to trade in volatile market. So dear always avoid this time to trade when any high impact news arrival.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that anyone who has more balance in their account can trade in a volatile market because there is no guarantee that where to go, I have tried to trade several times but always face losses so I keep it simple waiting for the market to become normal and then trade. There are times when the market becomes very unstable especially when they expect high impact news. This is very risky because the merchant's decision is not determined so they will not know the correct direction to trade.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lekin volatile market me trend ko predict karna bahut mushkil ho jata hai..kyunki aise time me market kuch hi minute me haath se nikal jata hai..
    lekin jo traders volatile market me trend ko pakad lete hai wo log bahuyt kama jaate hai wo bhi thodi si hi der me

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    volatile market mein ziyada khatray mein mulawis hain lekin market ke rujhanaat ko dekhte hain aur kuch high rik aur aap ki bohat barri hajam aap ke losses ko poora kar saktay hain. aap ke sl se ziyada intrested rakhtay hain kyun kay yeh aap ke business aur sarmaya kaari par bohat assar andaaz karta hai
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks
    volatile markets ke liye sab se easy startegy ke limited orders ko use karna hai limit ke orders ka matlab yeh hai ke jab tak market ko simt mein muntaqil karne ke liye aap ki taraf se faisla kya jata hai jab tak ke aap kisi market mein kisi qeemat mein buy ya sell kar saktay hain agar aisa nahi hota to is ka order bhara nahi hai limited orders trading ko use karte hue sirf un soorat e haal mein daakhil ho sakta hai jo market un ke paas aata hai

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    volatile market mein ziyada khatray mein mulawis hain lekin market ke rujhanaat ko dekhte hain aur kuch high rik aur aap ki bohat barri hajam aap ke losses ko poora kar saktay hain. aap ke sl se ziyada intrested rakhtay hain kyun kay yeh aap ke business aur sarmaya kaari par bohat assar andaaz karta hai
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-07), sarfraz786 (2018-09-08), Trump (2018-09-08), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep my dear brothers and sisters i am trading in the volatile market as well as scalper but some often when i feel that there is no need of risk or blinded trading then i forbid to trade here in the market during that session my advice for you guys is that never trade in the session when the market is not judged by you.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-09-07), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-07), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-07), QamarXulqi (2018-09-07), sarfraz786 (2018-09-08), Trump (2018-09-08), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-09-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 559 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)