+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 559 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5581

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatile market can be profitable if we know how to make our entry. Sometimes we can pick the top and bottom in volatile market and make good profit from it but when market stabilize fast in the trend then we might have a bad loss except we come out on time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading during a volatile market is not recommended if we do not have the required skills because it is dangerous.
    only the experts can trade during the volatile market because they already have the skills and also the necessary experience of dealing with such market condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in volatile market there is heavy chances of lossing money because market is not stable in volatile market so avoid trading in volatile market.generally market is usally volatile on friday and on monday

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i also tried many time to trade in volatile market but i always suffer loss . i think now i should no try to trade in volatile market because i loose large amount of money in volatile market

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bilkul sahi kaha apne acha analysis karna bhohat jaruri hota hai volatile market me agar apka analysis acha nai hai to aap volatile market me bilkul bhi trade nai kar sakte

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who know better about forex can make profits in both volatile market or slow markets as they can forecast where market will in day and this makes them more profitable.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Dull and non-volaitlie markets are'not good for any thing for traders as that is volatility which help them make profits repeatedly and so yes it pays to trade volatility we just need to catch right levels for entry and exit.
    those who want to get quick results then the volatile market is the best choice. but those who want to get consistent results though it may take a longer time, then a stable market will be more suitable for them.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dull and non-volaitlie markets are'not good for any thing for traders as that is volatility which help them make profits repeatedly and so yes it pays to trade volatility we just need to catch right levels for entry and exit.

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very risky to trade in volatile market,because here you may can gain big money or lose your money.Especially who are experience and have good amount of money and it is easy to do to them.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    Yes i do trade in the volatile market because in this market i can do scalping trade perfectly and doing good profit from this market, i think every trader should trade in volatile market and most of the expert trader do trade in the volatile market.
    Yes you are right. violated market is best for scalping. On high violated market scalper can easily make good profit which is not possible on low violated market. I am also scalper and i like very much trade on high violated market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 559 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)