+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistant is my strategy. I take of point that price turn by drawing constant line (horizontal line from MT4) and then measure that price turned there many time on large time frame. Then I use fibonacci to measure possible retracement from that point and set my trade with TP and SL. Of course we all are like a family and we here to share our knowledge with each other and to know the experiences of each other and to learn the forex trading from each other. So we should help each other in becoming a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistant is my strategy. I take of point that price turn by drawing constant line (horizontal line from MT4) and then measure that price turned there many time on large time frame. Then I use fibonacci to measure possible retracement from that point and set my trade with TP and SL. Of course we all are like a family and we here to share our knowledge with each other and to know the experiences of each other and to learn the forex trading from each other. So we should help each other in becoming a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is that of an amatuer right now, i do a analysis of the market before entering the trade, i always set sl and tp to 30 pips and m well than satisfied with it, and also i always trade in the direction of the trend, well i am only 3 months old in forex now and this small and easy strategy works for me. exactly, you're absolutely right, without the use of indicators, it is very difficult to know the right entered in the forex market, which is guarantees is that you must use the economic news +indicators + the tracing of trends.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri strategy ye hoti he k me three trades open krta hon low lot size se or fir 25 TP and 40 SL rakhta hon all three trades ka. Fir agar mera technical analysis acha ho to profit ho jata he nai to loss. lakin agar 2 me b prift ho jay or ik me loss ho to fir b me profit me hi hota hon kya forex mein trade se pahle news ko dekhna bahut jaruri hai agar aisa hai to please kuch mere ko news ki site share kare aur maine baby pips study karna shuru kar diya hai thode dino mein main basic knowledge le lungi.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't use any strategy. i use scalping for daily profits. i open a position on right time with my guess seeing the chart and get into trading , but i never forgot to set stop loss 10 pips . that works as a helmet for further damage to my account. sometimes i also set take profit whenever i was not in hope of getting something. Fundamental per trading kerna kafi profitable ho sakta hay. keuun kay sari forex market hi fundamentals per chalti hay. iss liay agar aap ko achi tarah fundamentals per aboor hasil ho jaey to phir to aap kafi sara kama saktay hain.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sentra View Post
    Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp I usually use scalping though it is not really scalping as i dont necessarily close trades in moments but some time it may take longer even hours. The trading method i like most is swing trading though i am not well experienced with that so far.
    मुझे लगता है कि यह आपके लिए उपयुक्त है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि इसके कुछ जोखिम भरे हैं जिन्हें बाजार के बारे में अच्छा अनुभव नहीं है। वैसे भी अब मैं समाचार समय पर प्रस्तुत करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूं क्योंकि अब मैं समाचार व्यापार में अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित कर रहा हूं। कुछ दिन पहले मेरे पास बहुत समय था लेकिन अब सरकार को मिलने की बहुत उम्मीद है। नौकरी और इसके लिए समाचार ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए खुद को तैयार करना और स्वाभाविक रूप से जब समाचार शाम या रात (यूएसडी) पर आता है तो यह मेरे लिए बहुत अच्छा होगा।

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp I usually use scalping though it is not really scalping as i dont necessarily close trades in moments but some time it may take longer even hours. The trading method i like most is swing trading though i am not well experienced with that so far.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is that of an amatuer right now, i do a analysis of the market before entering the trade, i always set sl and tp to 30 pips and m well than satisfied with it, and also i always trade in the direction of the trend, well i am only 3 months old in forex now and this small and easy strategy works for me. Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze them and use the appropriate plan to make maximum utilization of the trends. I am scalper. I believe in scalping as I am just trading as the part time trader. I trade with fix take profit and stop loss to take full control of my trade. Of course we all are like a family and we here to share our knowledge with each other and to know the experiences of each other and to learn the forex trading from each other. So we should help each other in becoming a good trader.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its suitable for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market . anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am concentrating more in news trading . few days ago i was lots of time but now there is great hope to get a govt. job and for this preparing myselves to do news trading and naturally when news come maily evening or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)