+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 241 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's smart out to trade after the news is released probably the market can get stable once more, then we are able to make analysis with smart too, and this can be to them who use technical analysis, however to them who perceive it, it's no problem out to trade for a few situation except low market, and therefore they could maximize earning then enjoy a additional and additional profit. i guess they could dance within the whole market,
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in forex from more than one year .and doing trading but still learning about forex .people think they just become rich in one day by doing trading in forex but that is impossible.in start i am use scalping strategy but when i learn about forex more than i understand scalping is very bad strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aap ki bat say agree ho mai strategy used karta ho aik din me 3 dullar ya mera loss ho ya mera profit ya to fieks hai aap kai khtay ho es baray main please tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem1211 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem1211's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me just RSI or fractals ko follow karta hun is k allawa jub trade lgata hun to tab sirf take profit use karta hun and stop loss ko use nahi karta

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's sensible out to trade after the news is released probably the market can get stable once more, then we probably will make analysis with sensible too, and this is often for the company who use technical analysis, except for them who perceive it, it's no problem out to trade for a few situation except low market, and thus they will will maximize earning and jump additional and additional profit , i guess they will will dance within the whole market,
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maen ny hamesha scalping hi ko use kiya hy. jab maen ny trading start ki thi tab mujhy mari apni ghalti ki waja sy loss ho giya tha lakin ab mujhy trading k bary maen achi information hy or maen ny es forum sy bhi bohat sekha hy to ab mujhy scalping use karny maen bohat profit mil raha hy. maen aik din maen kam sy kam 10$ easy earn kar leta hun.

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on tidings which is real enthusiastic but no. demand to realize the news decently and necessary writer prudent because at this instant industry moves real rapidly . but sometime i got success to doing swop after few transactions afterward of intelligence free.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy change hoti rehti hai aur planning hr roz change hoti hai kyu k forex main market aik jesi nahi rehti isi tarh strategy aur trading ki planning bhi same nahi rehti baki planning main lot size money management bohat important hai ...

Banned imran abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point imran abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    khud ka aik hi rule bana hoa hai pehlay currency konsi strong hai os ko select kerta ho phir yeh cheak kerta ho ke kesi currency ki side se koi news to nahi aane wali.agar news aane wali hoi to phir aap os currency ko choose kerna jis ki news aane wali hai.news ke bad effect bhi hotay hai per os mien etna time aap ko mil jata hai ke aap ka trade bena loss ke close ho jaye.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosjingga View Post
    Yes, I have a large collection of strategies and I use it according to the situation of the Forex market and I like to hand over any system that I can and make my own, because in Forex we all need our own system. thanks InstaForex.
    every day the market has a different movement, and sometimes very difficult. thus we need various trading strategies based on market condition. if we only use one strategy, it is not optimal to benefit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 241 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)