+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 241 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Immediately after taking advantage of the direct strategy account and also, after
    I have assessed the support and also the higher level of resistance with the supplements
    you can use for the idea as reported by these people, after I set TP and also Ohydrates
    in regards to my self-managing Measures this should be used by each investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Compared to stock and futures markets, Forex trading involves limited risk. The market
    is less volatile and if forex trading investments are handled with care, there is no or at least lose.
    This is because forex trading is not dependent on just one company or person.
    It depends on the overall economic health of the country.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

samathi (2018-02-27)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it suits you but I think some risky who do not have a good experience about the market.
    anyway now I'm trying to present in the news time because now I am more concentrated in news trading.
    A few days ago I had plenty of time but now there is great hope to get the government.
    work and for this prepare to trade news and of course when news comes through
    the night or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must have his own strategy, because every trader will have different opinions about
    the forex market and movement. So the way to deal with the market and make a profit, will also vary.
    But I think that is important in using any strategy is good money management and emotional control is good.
    it will support you to be able to get good results in trading by using any strategy.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also trading from a few days depending on the really great news but first need
    to understand the news correctly and need to be more careful as the current market
    is moving very fast. But sometimes I successfully trade after
    a few minutes later the news is released.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

ngaco (2018-02-22)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoradpak View Post
    my dear i am like only short term trading this is the very best trading and give the very best money in the very short time so when i am enter in the trading i use short term trading and earning the very best money in the trading because short term trading is the very best and very profitable trading we are watching this trading and earning the very best money in the trading i am like short term trading this is the so good and earning able strategy and best strategy
    yes dear i am also be like short term trading kun ke short term ke trading main lose ke bht he kam chance hote hain ham log trading ko best way se watch kr sakte hain or trading main se best profit bhe le sakte hain es liye main bhe trading main short term ke trading ko he like krta hon kun ke short term ke trading main lose ke bht he kam chance hote hain or yeah best bhe hote hai es main profit bhe best hota hi es liye main bhe yahe trading strategy ko like krta hon

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-12), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-13), hmforex (2018-02-12), incomejobs (2018-02-13), iqrayousaf (2018-03-19), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-12), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is very simple. I believe that if you have a large reserve amount then
    you do not have to close the lost trades forever. That's why I always try to maintain 700-1000 pips back
    up before making any position. because I am a trader position so sometimes I need to wait 2/3 days,
    sometimes even a week to close my trading. although in between I tried to make some short positions
    but in this case I remain seriously wary about my back up.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you here is a lot of need for a good strategy if we want to succeed in this
    and it will be better for us to earn money and when we are good in this case then we must get profit
    and I use take profit and stop loss in my trade and it's best for me
    to trade in accordance with this strategy

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    forex trading main main jab bhi trading karta hon main 2 strategies per work karta hon wo is liye kay jab kabhi meri eak strategy work nahi karti to main 2nd strategy ko use kartay huway apna kaam chala leta hon is liye ap logon ko chhaiye ap log bhi plan 1 and plan 2 strategies create karen aor mushkil time main apko faida hoga.

13. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-12), danish555 (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), incomejobs (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), punjabpolice (2018-02-26), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), shine (2018-02-28), yulbang111 (2018-02-27), zahid2016 (2018-02-27)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy brother main itni use ni krta but jo mujhe best lgti hai wo main krta hun ziada strategy use krny sy ap ka experiance brta hai or ap ka lose ni hota.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 241 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)