+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 241 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    behtareen strategy aik aisi hikmat e amli hai jisay aap bohat achi terhan se trading kar saktay hain. aap ko yeh yakeeni banana hai ke aap ko yeh yakeeni banana hai ke agar aap chahain to aap ko achi terhan se tijarat kar satke hain. aap hamesha aik hikmat e amli ban satke hain. aap is hikmat e amli ko tashkeel day satke hain ke aap aik achi strategy ko aik baar phir le satke hain. aur aap ko is baat ko behtar bananay ka mauqa miley ga ke aap kya chahtay hain ke kis qisam ki trading aur mere paas makhsoos tea pi darjah bandi nahi hai. mein rujhan line ke neechay neechay daakhil ho jaye ga ke market ka mutalea karne ke liye rujhan linon aur mom chhrhyon ka istemaal karte hain. lekin jab mein kamyabi mein gir gaya to mein ne aik strategy ka tajurbah kya. mein ne yahan tamam sarfeen ke sath ishtiraaq kya .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    i have low capital and i am using low risky trading strategy in this business , it is true that the traders who have big capital for this market they are earning and spending their life easy with this business , they could trade with high risky trading strategy and they do not have fear of loss in this business they get analysis of market before trading in the market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17), Mustansir (2018-08-28), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-18), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading strategy is 20 pips per day compromise during the day. Forex is the best price online to do business. avoid greed and control emotions. useful method daily slow and steady.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main kam time ke liye trading krta hon market ko watch kr ke or zida tar trading night time he krta hon sham ke time market fast hoti hai or agar us time thori dair ke liye trading ke jae tu kafi profit ho sakta hai ,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy is a strategy that you can trade very well You have to make sure that you can trade very well if you want when you have a chance You can always make one strategy You can create strategies that you can redeem a good strategy one time and you will have a chance to improve what ever type of trading you want and I do not have a specific TP categorization. I use trend lines and wax sticks to study the market that I will enter at the bottom of the trend line. But now days I tested a strategy when I fell into success I shared here with all users.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is that when the forex market is in the middle for my favorite currency pair then I order it with very low volume and use stop loss limit and keep watch over the market continuously. if the market has a minimum or maximum level then I trade very convenient in a favorable direction. and strategy meri yehi hai meion aik couple using karta hoon only gold currency par trading karta hoon yeh meray liye kafi hai aur mein is trading currency par kar ky bohat acha get kar leta hoon yeh bohat profitable currency pair hai yehi meri strategy hi .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have any trading plans or trading strategies. But I have a little trick to trade that is 30 pips profit taking or 3 pips for stop loss. I am very happy with this strategy. I'm also happy at 20 pips too. I always give a better stop loss option for my earnings. I'm always manual too because it's way better. and there are many strategies to follow in forex but my favorite is scalping. Or the day's trading works well for people like me looking for small profits consistently. And stop popular amongst the forex community all acroos the world.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that on the one hand and on the other hand, an investment manager who has an international equity portfolio needs to buy and sell some as a foreign currency pairs to pay for foreigners as a purchase of securities !! and I know this market has a lot of strategies and everyone can use any strategy to do forex business. But I think, technical analysis and fundamental analysis is the best strategy for forex business. Because this analysis gives us a lot of information when I do this forex business. So I think, this is also the best strategy for all forex traders.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has several advantages over speculative trading in futures, stocks and other equities You can develop your strategy from time to time but that requires good observation of the market over and over until you reach your goal and begin to enter without fear of suffering most forex traders and I using a strategy of patience in the online forex forum business to make more and more money and to change our lives as well. It is easy to earn bonuses and also gain experience and learning. We can make ourselves rich in this forum and also make a perfect business after sharing our views in forex. I really like the best business.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I like to trade for a long time with a couple trend that will give me a good income but for that we have to use hourly chart which will give us a good trendline where we have to trade. and I find that some high-risk ones do not have very good experience about markes..And anyway now i try to present at the time of information because now i am more focused in trading information. A few days ago I had a lot of energy, energy, and effort, but now there is great hope to get the government !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 241 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)