+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 241 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make sure that I am able to do my best to make sure that I am not able to do any other work, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to make a lot of money. The perennial and strategic way of doing this is to have a good relationship with me and to learn more about how to translate it from a different language to a lesser degree, but I have been able to write about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main strategy that I use is a form of trading technical trading that is amazing and works well at all costs and hence we are all known to work best for the right tools that we see around and we all look to have different sources that we work for the right time for the same thing always come and trade forex to liye hum koi bhi strategy use kar sakte hai magar sabse hota hai ki hum jis kisi bhi trading strategy ko use kar rahe hai uske sath karne ka humare trade paas achchi knowledge aur experience hona chahiye jo ki humen our trading demo account strategy to sath is practicing karne all over hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a long-term trader and use fundamental and technical analysis. I mostly use parabolic sar, moving average and Average Directional Movement Index in technical analysis. I work with daily charts and take around 12 to 15 trades a month. I also took help from expert signals with my own analysis. and forex trading mein hamein yehi try kerni chahye k hamara simple aur clean chart ho taa k hum with an easy candlestick pattern if you read sake. Mein ne jab as real Forex trading starts ki hai mein tab when the sirf ki indicator helps a trading company the first time is the second moving average of the Relative Strength Index (RSI).

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a specific TP TP, I use trend lines and candle sticks to study the market, I will enter at the bottom of the trend line and decide TP based on the time frame where I am trading. hain or o unhealthy follow hain and, actually I really consider that I use a different strategy in forex trading to get the maximum trade. several times I had a scalp some time I traded on the 1 hour trading chart. I mostly use hidden differences and pro trading strategies to trade

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy for beginners is scalping but it depends on good capital. When we start working forex we need to understand it properly so I have to do well on this side for a long time and I can work here for money so in forex jobs we use demo accounts to get our details and we can save them for a lot time. This is very important for us. and trading forex karne to liye strategy action main price to karath hath trading sath, waise mujhe trading action price ki puri tarah se knowledge to nahi hi magar main support aur resistance base par trading kary hu aur mujhe profit bhi achchi mili hi.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vFor every forex trader anywhere in the world you must have a strategy that you follow, it's always good to come up with your own strategy rather than copying other people for what you have tends to work better because you have personally tested to work, the demo account is the place best to come up with this trading strategy, make it your best friend and you will never regret it. and I usually use naked trade in the forex market which means interpreting forex with the help of candlesticks only and also following some candlestick patterns and my success is also very good. So I always prefer and advise others to use this kind of strategy

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I clearly believe that I always use a moving average for trading and also use a boiling band and my RSI gets a 3re 4 daily doller this is a good strategy for traders most traders like this strategy and get the most dollars every day everyone uses this. and to use Pivot points in my trading strategy and I try to develop a scalping strategy because I don't have much capital and for low investment I think scalping is more suitable than other strategies. . Besides this I like to trade with a number of favorite indicators.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I use him moving on average in my trading strategy and I think long-term trading is better than other trading methods and if we can detect market trends we can easily benefit from forex trading. and there are thousands of strategies that we can work on and are able to measure what is right and what is right but the way to master it is very difficult and must be well invaded to show us the right path of every trader we have seen to work well for traders who are well-informed and trade well that we all see out there all of us for the right direcitons that we see

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *********i use moving average indicators for understanding the market support and resistance and i trade in gold and eurusd and moving average give us good result in our trading and i use this trading strategy first i clear find the trend and market support and resistance then i enter in market and market give me good profit daily ****

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been working as a freak in the forex market because of which I am working in a foreign exchange trading business, I have a great opportunity to invest in this field, but I have started working from a manual laboratory that I am working on doing a job in this field. bhai If you want to know how to do it, then you can use it to find out what is being said and then use it to answer 5 of the 10 pips that can be used to solve the problem and if you want to remove it, you will be able to remove it or use it again. If you do not know what to do, then you will be able to do everything that you can do, but you can continue to use the bus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 241 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)