+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 241 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy we are working on is always what we as traders make the right choice for good market issues that we work for the right process that we can work on and depend on the best of my process that works well for me. it's more likely that the swing will work well for me than a strong trend that always kills one on the wrong side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I try to present at the time of the news because now I concentrate more on the news trade. A few days ago I had a lot of time but now there is great hope for getting a government. work and for this I prepare myself to trade news and naturally when the news comes in the afternoon or evening (usd) then it will be good for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy for entering or leaving a trade is based on the number and pattern of the elliott wave. I use fibs as support and resistance rather than horizontal support and resistance. I use trend lines and oscillators to enter or exit early. Look at my chart in the live trading discussion area to find out how I trade.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use Main Money Management If you are using a number of options from the Internet, you can use it and you can still save your money. The stoploss does not take any time to pay the same time as the same rate on the same page. The average level you use and the level of use like 4hrs cancle or day candle

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a trend-following strategy for trading, although I am rather very aware at what point I enter the market, it would not be wise to enter a buying trade when the market is over buying, even though trading will still be in the trend direction, still very risky trend before opening my trade.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji so that the application es kam mai jeh sochte hai ki app kise se koi startegy buy karke es kam mai achi tarde kar sakte hi tabi es app kam mai achi trade nai kar paye ge bai saab ji forex ek best business hai hum es kam mai acha paisa hard work as kama sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollars no ki number lost hot hai hum es kam mai apne ko sabi dream competing kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the Forex market to help me profit, please do not click on the appropriate strategy. To help the Forex market to profit from the forex market, it is possible to research the trading market. The Forex market is a profitable market but it does not make a profit from trading for a profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trade k liye chart with karta hun study or es k sath the main moving indicator is avareage or bhi support and resistance using karta hun, main chart playing candle sticks chart mostly using karta hun or es analysis k sath the main indicator of the resort combines karta hun

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the beginning of 2014 I trade forex with the MA33 strategy, and it is very profitable to run it we must be disciplined and patient, to open positions every hour 11 candle mt4 server time if the candle position above MA33 we open BUY Position and if the candle position is below MA33 then we open the SELL position to take profits and stop loss 45 for SL and 50 for TP

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my brother, I generally think that anyone can discuss different indicators in detail, so we can get an idea of how to use them for couples and different time frames. On iknow as a combination of indicators for pairs that are preferred as eu, for a certain period of time it will provide a strategy to get this, we need a brief description

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 241 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)