+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 241 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally it is not fix one but i prefer to trade short term trading in the fifteen minute time frame. with stichistics and believe i am earning reasonable profit and spending a good life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are lot of strategies which we can use to make successful trades to make profit from forex trading. every trader uses different strategy according to his experience and knowledge of the market. every trader has his own analysis of the market. so you can choose the strategy which you think is best for you and which you can apply easily. we can not follow only one strategy. we have to adopt different strategies at different situations. but my main strategy is to use small leverage to make small profit and to make my account save for long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    trend ko dekh ker trade i don`t think kafi asan hota ha or ye wo log ker sekte hain jo k is mein mastered hon i mean forex trading
    part time trading to theek ha lekan ap new bie ho remember that or scalpig kerna in the starting i don`t think that`ll be good for novice trader

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know if I have any strategy or any other strategy that has been able to make a difference, but I am not able to understand that I am not able to do any such thing because I do not want to make a strategy. The direction of working on doing the job is very important, and it is very difficult to do so .. And also the strategy is to test your demo account, and then use the right trading account to get your money into a safe trading account. Chahiye, the strategy that no one was willing to pay for support and support of the daily basis, has given the market the trend of trading.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is new to the Forex business and does not use any strategies, see market trends and guess the trend movement. Place my order and wait for market movements and finally I lose capital. In my opinion, it is better to analyze the market and prepare some better strategies by using several indicators then opening orders in real trading accounts.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I predict support and resistance for the pair and then according to those values, I set TP and S for my agreement. this strategy must be used by every trader. and after applying fundamental studies and techniques. this is very profitable. and the main long-term trading strategy uses the card to go to the main long-term trade if there is a high tension when it is too long to relax, the bus market will be the best entry point for trading the action to chorr aur sath main SL aur TP by do.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work that how you can trade properly and get strategy and profit planning are important steps of each project and work and also very important for forex forum work and in this way you will be able to benefit and that necessary for you and your family because you give time to it and you deserve it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can take other people's strategies but you can change them and explain them to us. After all, actually, there are so many ways to trade and make money, the most important thing is to understand what you are doing and then everything will change. Who trades without strategy or does not understand the rules of the system that are not functioning and Main is playing abhio sekeh raha hun playing nay abhi tak is the main signal paying for ki hay lakin trade is the main majhay against kay jab not hamain signal na milay hamain is the main trade aata hay siliye ab khud main trading because of seekh raha huin takay mjhay sinals ki zrurat na rahay

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    i think there is not only one strategy which you can use to make good trades and earn good profit from trading. it all depends upon different situation of the market and on experience of different traders. you can also change your strategy when you think your trade is going wrong. but i must say that you should be as simple as you can while trading and the main and basic strategies are the same.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me personally focus on various signs in detail, ensuring that we can easily find great ideas on how to use them as diverse sets plus time frames. so that any volatile cannot affect my trading position and margin money, so I wait for profit but if the market goes against my position because I know the level of support, I do averages with many of the same currency pairs and then come out quickly from the second level entry .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 241 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)