+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 241 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze them and use the appropriate plan to make maximum utilization of the trends. I am scalper. I believe in scalping as I am just trading as the part time trader. I trade with fix take profit and stop loss to take full control of my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is that of an amatuer right now, i do a analysis of the market before entering the trade, i always set sl and tp to 30 pips and m well than satisfied with it, and also i always trade in the direction of the trend, well i am only 3 months old in forex now and this small and easy strategy works for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a scalper and do not use any signals or eas or indicators....so most of the time, i just follow the market news and trends...so when trends goes significantly in either direction ,then i will trade according to that...but i always aim at less profit and do not trade too much and always looks for a small but sure profit....

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein bhi in indicators ka use karta hooon. ye indicators se humari trading aasaaan ho jati hai....aur proper risk management aur time line hone par hum sucess pa sakte hai..so trading success in depended on good strategy

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade on seeing trend..and i use pivot point to place order.whether to sell or buy...and for further i use fibonnacci level to check wht will be postion of market in future?"?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fit the strategy after a brief research about the trading currency pair but yes i try to keep concentrate into a particular currency pair and concentrate on the ranges ,rather then going for a specific pips target as i feel that always same pips target we can't get from the trading market.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to news pe trade karna pasand karta hu. Aur buy on dips and sell on rally is streategy se trade karta hu. Kabhi kabhi news pair ke favour main bhi ho to opposite direction main trade karta hain. Ayse jo data rahte hain usse main bachta hu.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, i just use indicators and i fellow just signals i have believe jsut on indicators and signals but its not fear because we should see all sides and should spend time on new strategies its best for traders.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 241 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)