+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 241 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayray hisaab say to price action strategy sab say best hay, iss may bas aik ya do MA use kerni perti hain or baqi bas support or resistance points per candle formation say signal lia jaata hay or trading ki jaati hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental per trading kerna kafi profitable ho sakta hay. keuun kay sari forex market hi fundamentals per chalti hay. iss liay agar aap ko achi tarah fundamentals per aboor hasil ho jaey to phir to aap kafi sara kama saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online ma bohoot strategy ha jo muft ma mil saakta hai.aur hum indian forex forum ma bhi research se sikh sakte ha.ledkin hum strategy sikhne ka baad bhi proper strategy trading ma istemal nehi karte ha.iska karan hum loss karte hai.so strategy sikhna and isko acche tara istemal karna sabse jayada important ha.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really appreciate friends who want to share in this forum, and can learn together and all can profit and trading strategy is in need of all traders it's up to you want to share with your friends.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading and generally i use candlestick and pivot point for predicting the trend of the market.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfx View Post
    sir, scalping is a good process and if you have good knowledge about it, i am sure you can make quick profits and can be rich within very short time.but need time and should patient while trading forex.
    YEs my friend I am totally agree with you scalping is one of the best forex strategy to earn a good amount of money.I use it.but there is also another thing you should always remember about your investment mean proper money management to earn by Scalping

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir, scalping is a good process and if you have good knowledge about it, i am sure you can make quick profits and can be rich within very short time.but need time and should patient while trading forex.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to use scalping strategy in this business. Because i know scalping is more profitable strategy then others. And i can easily make good profit with this strategy and i don't need to spend more time for making profit with this.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you, there are more of a trend followed by what the best strategy have created thanks to the trend, and analyzes are also all suffered trends.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been for several years with scalping strategies but i do scalp with follow the trend and it makes me comfortable although i have to hold floating minus because i know the trend will move back and touch my little target per trades
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 241 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)