+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 241 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a very simple strategy which is to trade by the basic rules and reduce our risks and losses and aim at making regular and consistent profits so I use proper money management to control my emotions and place stop loss and take profits to my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but if I even stay away from news of a few months ago when I was trading using fundamental analysis always failed
    so till now still use technical analysis, although a little profit but continuous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May mix strategy use karta hoon means originally may averaging ki strategy use karta hoon aur at times is may scalping bhi incorporate karta hoon . Abhi tak mujhay koi khas break through nahi mila but I am very hopeful for it's success.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muamar View Post
    very risky if you do not use the TP and SL, but if you trade forex with a stand by it we could not use the SL and TP, but if you are trading is not a stand by clearly very risky one because the price will fluctuate so if you regret it later if we are lucky but yet close position
    you are right and for it the trader have to stand by and keep watch the market, and because i am a scalper then i just make a decision for cut loss or hedging to overcome unwanted condition and for it we can make pending order for hedging
    do the best we can

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    mugh ko to forex trading main koi 1 saal ho gaya ha or main to yahanpar kafi sarey brokers k sath trade kar raha houn or mere kafi sarey accounts hane es liye main to sahi baat ha ka pp ko yahi kahoun ga k main her kisam ki startegy use karta houn trading k liye

Junior Member murshadsani is an unknown quantity at this point murshadsani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein is strategy per amal krta hoon k pehle seekha jay aur phir us per kaam kia jay. Bagher seekhe kisi bhi field mein hath nahi dalna chay. warna nuqsan hone ka khatra hota hai.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muamar View Post
    very risky if you do not use the TP and SL, but if you trade forex with a stand by it we could not use the SL and TP, but if you are trading is not a stand by clearly very risky one because the price will fluctuate so if you regret it later if we are lucky but yet close position
    If we want to be a good trader then should we obey the rules of good OP as well. to comply with the regulations to enter the market then surely we will avoid a huge loss. Prices are volatile but clearly we should always be cautious.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still using technical strategy until now with MA, Bollinger band, Chandlestick pattern and different timeframe to trade. That is good strategy if combining with short term trading. And this strategy can give many profit if using in proper way.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    main filhall trading nahi kar raha hoon main na es forum ko join ka ha ak month hoa ha main abi psoting kar raha hoon or apana bonus bahara raha hoon is laya abi tak to main na koi be startegy na bani maghar next months sa man proper trading start kar doon ga us ka bad dehakna ga k kon se startegy bnaani ha.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often do not set up the TP or SL in my trading strategy, I use Bollinger Bands as a benchmark for entry and exit trading, I do it manually because I was trading using 5 minute time frame as the reference trend and using 1 minute time frame to execute entry and exit order.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 241 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)