+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 241 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I am using scalping strategy i know that it is quite risky but if a trader have good experience about this market then he/she can do this easily and i am also doing easily without any problem but some times i fall in loss but after end of the month in total trade i get profit from this market.
    scalping strategy I think it's the easiest on the run and the most popular but in a way and a good technique so that we can determine the direction of market movements are important if we can not lose at the end of the month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to just moving average use karta hon yeh best indicator hy mery chart k liye main is me aik strategy lgata ho 5, 10 p point set karta hon or us k movement ap ko rate ke bary me kafi clear view deyti hy yeh short term trading k liye boaht he best strategy hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    may tu sirf wohi strategy use karta hun jis may mujh lagta hai kay may is strategy may aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hun ya nahi us kay baad may us ko use karta hun....

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont depend on news , i use sweet and simple strategy to make profits , this is my beginning strategy but with its help iam in forex market from 3years. i follow news but a part of it , not all my trades depend on news, i use 5pm & 7pm market timing to pull some pip & i do. here the market is in a wave condition b/w 20 to 30 pips, at this time the Big Sharks of Forex Ocean where waiting for new sessions to open and the worlds big banks still not open , at this time you have a very low risk to lose , i only use 1hr chart in that only 2 candels Before & after the new day starts.

and the next strategy is what i got the little bit news information , i will use this at Big sessions ,like London Session & US sessions. here you can make huge profits , because the market is full of fluctuations.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayray hisaab say to price action strategy sab say best hay, iss may bas aik ya do MA use kerni perti hain or baqi bas support or resistance points per candle formation say signal lia jaata hay or trading ki jaati hay.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    mane profit here only 70$ at this time because i am new for the Forex Trading. i hope when i am become a Forex Master then i earn here too much money. i am using only 50/100pips strategy with scalping. because i am using 1 hour time frame.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    if we could understand the character pair well, then scalping will make us able to get a lot of profit. many traders trying to make scalping in trading, although they get a big risk, especially if they do so in a volatile market.
    yes very true i think we should be able to master the trade well, and can master the pair is also important for traders because the master pair we can analyze the movement well.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its suitable for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market . anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am concentrating more in news trading . few days ago i was lots of time but now there is great hope to get a govt. job and for this preparing myselves to do news trading and naturally when news come maily evening or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 241 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)