+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 241 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i like to use the long term strategy but the forex market volatility is very high due to which i am not able to make proper decision at proper time so it is better to use stop loss and take profits to our trade as safe side.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the moment i dont have a fix strategy some time i use one strategy and some time i use the other some time i do hedging and some time i do scalping and some time i do long trading and some time short trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am usiing different strategies in different situations because forex market is changing the face every time so we need different strategies to make success in forex market. i am usually making profits by some technical indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main market ko analyse kart reta hon and than apni marzie sa trades openkar daita hon , main different points pa trades open karta hon , and volume b 0.05 ya is sa above karta hon , than mje jb 20 to 50 pips ka profit mill jiaa main inkou close kar daita hoon .

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma abi tak koi be startegy ko use nahi kar raha ho abi ma forex ko sirf munal trade kar raha ho jab time milta ha forex ko karne lag jayta ho jayse he news ayti ha news ko dekh kar trade kar layta ho ja pher market ki smj a jaye pher trade kar layta ho

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    every investor may have an alternative technique, simply because every investor features a various see and also to marketplace actions, and even each and every investor has their own comfort within investing. essential with the actual technique, is the fact that all of us feel at ease in working

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forextool View Post
    Fundamental is so good but if a trader trades with indicators and with the trend he must have good fundamental knowledge and this can be done by going through the economic calender.
    Fundamental analysis is very good, even when traders can actually master the fundamental analysis properly, they will be able to generate greater profits from forex trading. but the fundamental analysis is much more difficult than on technical analysis, fundamental analysis because, it was very much we have to learn, especially about the economy, and politics of a country.

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fundamental is so good but if a trader trades with indicators and with the trend he must have good fundamental knowledge and this can be done by going through the economic calender.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am creating thoughts when i am get into in the business and my thoughts is to take a factor when my business is start and a while i am effective in it and currency trading is best way to make and we have to provide it time .

Senior Member ahmad1 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma ne jub first time trade ki tu mujhy pata nai tha k profit or loss kiss tarah set kertey han isliay ma ne koi strategy istamal nai ki lakin ab mujhy pata chal gaya ha ab ma 50pips profit and lose ki strategy istamal karun ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 241 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)