+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 241 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned raja1 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    hi my dear friend , mery khayal sy hamen GOLD py trade karna chahye is sy hamen ziada profit hasil ho sakta hy , mein bhi GOLD py trade karta hon , or is ziada profit earn kar sakta hon , isky ilawa SILVER py bhi trade karta rehta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mansal is an unknown quantity at this point mansal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often do not set up the TP or SL in my trading strategy, I use Bollinger Bands as a benchmark for entry and exit trading, I do it manually because I was trading using 5 minute time frame as the reference trend and using 1 minute time frame to execute entry and exit order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have in the beginner stage apply the many strategy but all the strategy approximately 50% success but now a days i am daily base visit the Insta forex web & study the senior review after review, i am online market analysis that hows is currency pairs best for the sell / buy then i am open the trade & accept the normal profit gain & close the trade that is my strategy.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    Meri koi aik strategy nahi hay, kabhi long term kabhi short term, kabhi scalping, kabhi reverse, lakin ziada tar may reverse strategy use karta ho, lakin agar kahi par phans jao to hedging strategy ko use karta ho.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    honestly i am a mixed strategy user because i use various strategy at the same time.there is no any fixed strategy in my mind in a certain time.actually forex is business of using strategy.a trader change his strategy in very second or sometimes minutes becuase if his one strategy does not work properly then he thing to change that one and use another.

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by champy View Post
    the best strategy is the swing tradings. really this is giving the more excellent and easy way of tradings to the traders . the need for the traders is that they should put the good money managment for well tradings.
    for me, i always thinking if my self is still begineer, because for now i also can not make the consistent profit yet, i still facing loss sometimes, which i still need to increasing my skill to make the consistent profit

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy is the swing tradings. really this is giving the more excellent and easy way of tradings to the traders . the need for the traders is that they should put the good money managment for well tradings.

Member jubbi is an unknown quantity at this point jubbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well said bro,
    We must study and analyse the positions 1st then take a positions.
    If you analyse the market before participating into trading then hopefully you will in profitable trade.

Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Me koi bhi deal kholne se pehle uski technical aur fundamental studies karta hon..iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner band etc se cross check krta hon fir deal ko open aur close karta hon

Banned numi is an unknown quantity at this point numi's Avatar
    Thanks
    har kisi ky apni apni stragty hoty ha k jis lihaz s wo trading karta ha har koi apny apny hisab s trading karta ha m tu bohat s tragty use karta ho jis ki waja s mujy loss nahi hota ha m n 2 account open kia ha forex m ek m buy kar deta ho or dosry m sell kar deta ho jis ki waja s mujy loss ho tu ek account m hota ha dosry m profet hota ha jis ki waja s m loss s bach jata ho m ek or stargty use karta ho yani jab koi pair last point ya start point pr hota ha m trade laga deta ho jis ki waja s mujy profet hota ha

Senior Member sajjadsny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadsny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use different indicators first and then trade according to my level of intrest aur phr me bindass ho kr trading krta hun...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 241 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)