+ Reply to Thread
Page 2473 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1473 1973 2373 2423 2463 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2483 2523 2573 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,730 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I began to trade, I understood that it is easier to take small losses than to take one big loss--often the implication of a big loss could be so devastating as to cause a margin call, hence the importance of setting up a stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using stop loss not only prevent you to suffer greater loss but the most important thing is, it will protect your capital existence in longer term. always using stop loss will also teach you how to discipline in doing a trades. it's the most important attitude you will need in your trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think last month is my best month, cause i've withdraw $60 profit from trading using this forum bonuses. hopefully this month will even better. I've never had a certain month to trade, for me every month giving the same opportunity to create profit.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon the nature of job, if your job is like that which allows you or gives you some free time, than who would not like to trade at that time, but if it is some gruesome job and you are not able to trade than you cannot trade at all

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ka ju big importance hain, agar app trade karty ho and stop loss nain karty, and issy time light chaly jaty hian , ya computer kohi masla kar lita hian, tu apka trade tu start ho ga, apky sary pesy doub sakty hian, islia ye zarori han, ky ik kas limit par loss ko stop kia jay, and ye Forex trader ka principal be hian

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,may I know your jobs here?
    I just wonder if you have a nice job in your life,will you still trade during your work?
    I think most of us may be part time traders in forex.During this situation,what you will do?If you trade,someimes it will be caught by the boss,then what will you do?
    Will you quit the job?
    Be friends. My main job was as a student. But other than my students also trade forex. My forex trading after coming home from school. It is difficult to analyze even part time but I will maximize my income in forex trading and will not leave or quit my main job.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though forex trading can be done at any time, so it may be taken as part time job.
    You can also use your official time but should be careful about your boss.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    any month is a good month so long us you are a good trader and can also make some good profit thats how it is in forex ,you can gain or loss depending with your day and how you are trading.for example this month i made some cute profits.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul View Post
    october-2011 is the best month for me due to usd/jpy intervention
    i bought usd/jpy at 75.8 and my target met very easy and quickly
    for me I really afraid from bank of japan and the intervention that caused many losses for me when I trade GBP/JPY , the pair moved more than 500 - 600 pips in a very short time

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do trade during my work because sometimes i am free so i trade in that time... but whenever i have any work to do then its my first priority to first complete the work... i will never leave my work for Forex because its a bit silly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2473 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1473 1973 2373 2423 2463 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2483 2523 2573 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)