+ Reply to Thread
Page 2611 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1611 2111 2511 2561 2601 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2621 2661 ... LastLast
Results 26,101 to 26,110 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    wese to stop loss bahot he karaamd cheez ha par es par main depend nahi karta houn kioun k main samghta houn k es taran se ham apne profit ko minimize kar letey hane kioun k baaz dafa stop loss point tak ja kar he values up ho jati hane or ham ko muft main loss ho jata ha wee ye brokers k liye kafi importanat ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have now realised the importance of stoploss and using this will be much better as per me as i always lost my account to margincall at ends and so i prefer to use stoploss from now onwards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that the use of stop loss is a must for traders to avoid the account from the MC for traders that use stop loss strategy to keep the accounts of the MC, because it's in the transaction should use a stop loss discipline them.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    i m newbie. ,maine jan 2012 mein join kiya hai to mere ko abhi jayda time nahi hua hai forex mein dekhte this is my first month dekhte hai mera forex ka pahla month kaisa jata hai..
    agar aap ache se analyse karke trading karenge to aapke liye forex bahut acha saabit hoga
    aapko trading karne se pehle sare technicals aur fundamentals ko ache se pad lena chahaiye aur fir ussi ke baad trading karni chahaiye..forex bahut hi risky trading platform hai..jab tak aap isse ache se samjhte nahi ho tab tak apke liye paise kamana bahut mushkil hai

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    mere khiyal main or mere experince k mutabiq to koi bhi month trading k liye acha ya bura hota ha ye sirf app k trading k style or experince par depend kartey ha koi bhi month ko acha ya bura bana len ye sirf mera experince ha app kiya kehey h es lk barey main

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma to abhi new hon is trading main and abhi tak demo hi chal raha ha.kabhi loss and kabhi profit hota rehta hai.jab loss hota hai then mjhay bura lagta hai.nd jab profit hota ha then I feel very well.so kabhi yeh month mjhay best lagna lagta hai nd kabhi bad.profit bhi abhi kuch khas nhi hoa.but jab bhi jitna bhi ho to mjhay bohat acha lagta ha.

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no good or bad month for the forex trader, the market depends on events in that month, and if you can take advantage of these economic and political events, in addition to the strategy used to trade

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    actually i got huge profit on july to august 2010. but our best months depend on how much profit we taking ans losing in forex trade.
    For me December 2011 was the best month as I made good profits by trading in this month.Although I have been trading from past few months only but I hope to perform much better in the near future.

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    You can increase 200% of your capital, it is amazing,

I never increase my capital up to that size, I just increased only 50% that is enough for me and now I try to be consistent in each month and thank God I can do it
    if you are doing this then i think there should be enough congratulates for you. As by my self i have seen that i earn many times 200 percent in just one trade but it is also fact that i lose too 200 percent in just one trade. amazing

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    Stoploss is very important in forex trading because it closes an order that can take away all the money in our account and can blow our account. Stop loss is more useful when we are not available in front of terminal. We should place a stoploss even if we are trading manually because sometimes forex market become so much volatile and we are unable to close our position.
    From the books that I have learned almost all of them say the importance we put Stop Loss. the amount of stop loss adjusting to the TF that we use, and how much risk per transaction that had been predetermined.

Many traders also do not put a stop loss but only use a mental stop loss that is with use cut losses when a position has been reached that allowed the risk occurs. But are we have mental to it?? I think not all. most of us close MT4 and hope that the price back to the desired position

Something strange thing for me, when others trader that could hold the position of minus hundreds of points just to pursue profit by 10 points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2611 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1611 2111 2511 2561 2601 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2621 2661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)