+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ka use lazmi tor pay hume apna chahye ku k kuch log loss k chakar me is ko is temal nahi karty hain aur sochty hain k market wapis ajae ge lekin aesa hota nahi hai jiss waja say wo loss kar bethty hain un ko chahye k wo loss say bachay aur khud ko ek limit me rakh kar kam kare.to he behter hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai stop loss ek bahut acha tool hai ye kafi madat karta hai apka loss bachaneko maine bahut barr iska importantce samja hai aur isne bahut baar muje bade loss se bachya hai isliye mai hamesha isko apne trading ke samy use karta aur aap bhi jarror ise use kijiye ye apko bhi kafi helpful rehega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that stop loss is very important for me. If there are no stop loss, i can't manage my risk well. I learn to use stop loss in all trades everyday, because it can help me to minimize my loss, help me to control my emotion, and i can leave my chart without feel fear to lose much money anymore.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, in forex trading, I actually consider that stop loss is very important for the traders because it protects your capital , you should know that the most reason of the loss for a lot of traders around the world is that they don't use the stop loss and they leave the loss open until they lose all the capital.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe stop loss is very important, because it is our main tool to minimize our loss and to manage our risk well. If there are no stop loss, i certain we can't make good profit but will blow up our trading account for many times. We can't get success in forex if we dont use stop loss

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that stop loss become so important for me since i blow up my account and never successful to make my trading account grow up for more than one year. I realize that without using stop loss, i will never get success in this business. However i must learn and be discipline using stop loss in my daily trading. Then one day i will get success in forex trading

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop llss aapki trades k lye kafi faide mant sabit ho sakta hai, esliye hamain chahye keh ham stop loss kafi dehaan se istemaal karain , stoploss use karnay ka sab se bara faida yeh hota hai keh stop loss se aap ko cover mil jata hai or aap baray loss se bach jatay hain

Member truman is an unknown quantity at this point truman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often, putting stop Loss - is the only way to remove an emotional component from trading and leave only analysis. I have not been trading without stops for more than a year, while my income in freshforex never drops below 5% per month.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well definitely my dear, I do believe expert trader always use Stop loss according to his analysis to save his account if any thing went wrong i can say this was my best month in my forex trading history till that time will come

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that if you not use stoploss your trade becoming up and down and never close trade stoploss is favourable for the trader stop the trade and stope the loss of trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)