+ Reply to Thread
Page 2518 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1518 2018 2418 2468 2508 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2528 2568 2618 ... LastLast
Results 25,171 to 25,180 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer is yes for me because in the Forex market can be twice that obtained with our work but the question with which charter strategy and what you can work while in this case I think it is better to make the saclping because it can drive one time and it is very profitable but not all people can do that but that's just the experts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a house working person and I have a restriction of not doing the job outside the home therefore I have been given this great opportunity to do the trading as it is operated completely from the home.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all know that what is stop loss and when we have to use this tool and i must say that this is the best tool a trader have got which always save his capital from a huge loss so putting stop loss on your every trade is necessary.

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can give some time for this business. this business can give me some extra money. i will be very happy for that. when i will get some extra money then i will come in this business regularly for eanrning some extra money.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice thread you have chosen, well instaforex has give us many facilities to reduce the loss as much as possible. i we use the stop loss, then the limit of loss determine and we do not have to loss above that point

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I distinguish between work time and trading time. I usually trade after completing my primary job. I separate them because I tried to compare the profit that I get from my job and forex trading.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a good concept to implement. this concept reduces our loses. it prevents us from huge loses.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that have so many traders don't prefer to use stop loss because they are believe in themselves and their trading system that they can win every trade that they've made . But i recommend we should use stop loss to safe and protect our capital before have a big ne

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    Stop loss is there to limit the loss only and it will not guarantee you profits. It will help in proper money management but you will have to develop a very good system so that your order don't hit stop loss most of the time. If stop loss is being hit more, there is no benefit of using it.
    very important to use stop losses in our trading, they are very helpful for us to secure funding from the margin call
    but often the wrong placement of stop losses, making the price just to touch it and turn around the direction

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online trading karne ke liya stop loss is liye improtant hain ke us sy market mai loss itna nhi hota hain liken tamaam traders ke stop loss phale hit is wajah sy hote hain in stop loss ka level nhi pata hun...stop loss lagne ka bhi level hota hain?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2518 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1518 2018 2418 2468 2508 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2528 2568 2618 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)