+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 1521 2021 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member mahmuda14 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmuda14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is 100% true.As i am a job holder and i do trade when i am in my office and this is a really a big plus point and it helps a lot.Thanks for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    till now i have not earn good as i can say this was my best month in my forex trading history till that time will come.then i told you which is the best month of our forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein tou forex mein kuch month pehly enter howa hoon our forex mein mera etna experience b
    nahi hai leikin mujhey tou forex mein sub sey acha month March 2013 laga eis mein meiney kafi
    achi earning ki hai meiney eur/usd pair pr sell ki bid lagai thi ous waqt market 1.3600 pr thi our
    aj market 1.2800 pr hai meiney achi earning eis bid sey hasil ki

Member jisokofx is an unknown quantity at this point jisokofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, inside my workplace We los angeles industry with no risk. Over time period We open up mt4 and find out exactly what occur collection. basically believe have to open up or even near a few industry I could carried out this very easily. In no way We drop unhappy scenario

Senior Member villaastron is an unknown quantity at this point villaastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well done, as well as the setting of the days and nights...
    Today, the market is very volatile, because the types of very good opportunities to learn where to get a good looking to collect immediately.
    in order to maintain a good position in the affected markets and reach the right questions at the right time.

Banned swopnoduar is an unknown quantity at this point swopnoduar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well done good friend along with best wishes intended for foreseeable future days to weeks..
    these days market can be quite erratic along with i do think there are numerous great prospects through to gain fine dollars using in no time..
    thus hold great eyesight within this market along with reach the proper point with suitable time.

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    All I know there is no month mapped for profit

For me every month is good for profit, I work every month and get a profit as a result of my hard work and my work a lot

Member jisokofx is an unknown quantity at this point jisokofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    stoploss is a lot crucial as it really is among the section of the cash administration. therefore use stoploss as well as get revenue for the investments so your cash is going to be handled completely. if you need to obtain great earnings then you definitely should have to slice reduction

Banned rubel07 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel07's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a whole new broker with currency trading small business. so every one of the a few months are bad for myself. even so the very last thirty day period i generate a number of. hence the very best thirty day period is for myself can be Apr.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the every one of the year is most for trading however any time market place can be to arrive problem with this then you definitely wait and also business with market place for better making and also December and also goal is important month for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1031 1071 1121 1521 2021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)