+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member hapyyyyy is an unknown quantity at this point hapyyyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes within mind, get hours and feeling of being present to observe the notes and in the fight against AIDS and avoid pressure operation hour trading market still rising we exchange together.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes maybe trading is a hobby for me, and difficult to eliminate, and also with my trading can make extra money which hasilny sometimes more than my office work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanam somro is an unknown quantity at this point sanam somro's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can utilize the stop loss within both ways and you can likewise tighten your stop loss once your position get profitable and your profits will be bolted, i am utilizing an Ea that works within the same way.

Senior Member raza25 is an unknown quantity at this point raza25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, you're right ... specifically for those who have worked, found a foreign currency, you can page a job higher result. In particular, in the case that this money is actually solid, now don't worry about in connection with the purchase.

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    it true that money traders use forex income as their main income source, some traders use it as part time job for extra income.. i am students i work on forex trade as part time job for earning extra money , o fulfill my needs. i think we can take forex as extra income source, it will helps us live a better life in present world condition where price of the necessary things are rising daily and it become normal man to adjust with it they can solve this problem by forex, trade.

Senior Member champaroy525 is an unknown quantity at this point champaroy525's Avatar
    Thanks
    This experience i am doing forex trading as my voice reading job and i am earning several additional money.Firstly,when i was new in forex i uses forex as plangent measure job because at that dimension i had no quantify for any different job becuases i poverty to study forex.

Member nusrat_rath is an unknown quantity at this point nusrat_rath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i trade in Forex for my extra income. I don't take the Forex trading for full time job. I trade in Forex with a hope to earn some extra money on beside my regular income. Which give financial strength to me and my family. And Forex is really doing wonderful job for me. I am able to earn a amount which half of my regular income.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is a way of doing things for yourself to earn extra income. forex is foreign exchange and it is a form of investment and when you invest you expect to have returns of investment whihc is profit. and your profit is what is thr extra income to have for yourself

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes may forex trading business ko apnay free time spend karnay kliye use karta ho is may extra incom bhi kart ho or may knowledge bhi gain karta ho jis say har bar mujhe trade karnay may help hoti or may aik acha trader dane jao gay

Senior Member saddi03s is an unknown quantity at this point saddi03s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han hum forex ko use kar k ak achi income hasil kar saqtay hain. yah ak bohat acha zirya ha extra income hasil karnay k. is forex ko hum part time kasi or kam k saat b kar saqtay hain. forex main ak student kam kar k or saat main par k achi income hasil kar saqtay hain. yah part time ak acha zirya ha income hasil karnay ka.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)