+ Reply to Thread
Page 2659 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1659 2159 2559 2609 2649 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 ... LastLast
Results 26,581 to 26,590 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assie ko mera december 2010 me bahut acha month gaya tha kyunki usme mujhe bahut acha kamaya tha, aur maine long term kiya tha. tbs main long term karna ki hi sochta hu
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    stop loss 1 chhez hi aisa hai jisse sare forex trader hate karte hai lekin stop loss system 1 bahut acha system. stop loss ka samaj khali woh aadmi ko hota hai jisne forex ko bahut kareeb se dekha hai.woh samajtha hai ki stop loss ka kya matlab hai aur kya nahi.mai hamesh jab bhi koi order open kartha hu toh tp aur sl dono hi 50 pip par rakh deta hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    I think march 2011 was my best month of trading so far as i managed to get rid of my old deals as well as i make profit from my new deals also
    indeed sometimes within one month of the price moves in one direction,
    making it easier for us to do analysis. I also never felt it.
    That's why when asked about a good month for trading.
    the answer is different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I think march 2011 was my best month of trading so far as i managed to get rid of my old deals as well as i make profit from my new deals also

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my best is around march and april, since many nation economy condition of the year will have a clearer view, the worst will be december, there are a lot of surprise in that month, just my 5 cents since i dont have much experience in this industry
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its really funny thread . anyway i think its really hard to say which month will be good to us but for me i can say that month will be good for me when there will be more and more news . and i cant not say which was the best month in currecnt situation but i seen most news month go well for me.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    he he he nice quesion.
    i think u r finding u r luck means first watch all's best month and than try to select ur's.
    last month means a previous month was best for me.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    It is hard to tell you the best month of all my forex career however every month that give profits is best for traders. No matter the profit is less or more but there should not be loss in aggregate.
    in my opinion all the month ins good for trading. but i think end of the year is bad time to trading because market movement is unpredictiable.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I do not and you should use a stop loss to reduce the losses that we have and to be able to give more security to the emotions of our trade
    very clearly friends because after the use of stop loss is very good for the trading of any trader to stop the loss that we will face

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Stop loss aik bohot hi useful feature hay jisy lazim istemaal karna chahiye. App apny loss ko minimize kar sakty ho aur apee trade ko aik limit main rakh sakty ho. Bohot say new traders stop loss use naheen karty jis ki wjha say unhain nuqswaan uthana parta hay.
    ya stop loss and take profit ek bahut accha feature he. news ke time jab open trade close karna muskil ho jate he tab ye feature ka sabse baria importance dikhta he. ek account ka balance 0 hone se ye stop loss rokta he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2659 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1659 2159 2559 2609 2649 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)