+ Reply to Thread
Page 2626 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1626 2126 2526 2576 2616 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2636 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,260 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is good if it is placed at BE + 1 pip or more , because then it protects your trade, but if you trade with 1% margin or less it does not matter much, unless you are trading against the larger trend, when trading with high margin and against trend, sl is a good idea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss is very important in forex as we can reduce the losses in forex.without stoploss it would be difficult to protect our losses,so better to use stoploss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are set the stop loss value for limit our loss..
    our trading style is may be not accurate all time..some time may be many time our analyses failed due to any good news events..its not meaning that if our sl hit then we dont use.
    we should use it after some hit stop loss may be trader analyses their weakness of analyses sl point. set stop loss in all trade show a good way of trading.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree with you that stop loss is only less analyses knowledge traders and less fund or capital.
    stop loss value show that you are opening trade under money management. without stop loss very knowledge able trader who have very big balance in account will got margin call.
    stop loss for everyone..

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a damn thing that most traders and even me avoids to use . i don't know why . i have read many articles about importance of stop loss but it just can't stop me from not putting stop loss. i feels like stop loss will always kill my profits.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    stop loss ka important scalper he jan sakta ha kioun k us ki trading i base bhi stop loss par he hoti ha or ager woh stop loss k bagher trading karye to phr sara account capital mintoun main he gaya or es ko to main kehta houn sab traders ko use karna chiye kiou k ager es ko use na kiya jaye to margin call ka dar rahta ha

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi baat nahi agar yeh month acha nahi hota as you should pan to stay in market for many months and then you should not worry at start yes we can have few off target months but when you will be successful then more months should be successful ones for you.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki marzi hai aap use karna chaho to theek warna koi zaroori nahi kyon k yeh ek achi option hai hamare paas aur hamare faide k liye hi hum is ko use kar sakte hain is liye whenever I want to use Stop loss I can use effectively so I think that is great facility and we do not have to sit in front of computer all the time and we can use this option.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Two months back I got proift of our 100$ so this was the best month and next month I had profit of 815$ so this was worst month as far as my performance in forex is concerned so I am sure that no worse month will come for me and I just hope many more best months to come for me.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    hm that's some good amount you just earned , scalping is surely a great thing for traders if we really know it well. i mean it's quite a good way to gain more profit if we have more time and skills. but i personally prefer to stay away from scalping , with out SL it's like a suicide attempt for me .
    I was also avoiding scalping just due to the fact that I was not so much confident but after passing 2.5 years in forex and losing so much has given me confidence and I just tried this method of trading and found amazing results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2626 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1626 2126 2526 2576 2616 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)