+ Reply to Thread
Page 2595 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1595 2095 2495 2545 2585 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2605 2645 ... LastLast
Results 25,941 to 25,950 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the importance of Stop loss will never finish in a single word. but simply I can say it will save you from a big loss. and protect your account. so always use stop loss and avoiding an uncertain loss of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not get any month to tell the best for me, I think it can happen if a trader get a good trading for a specific month. but in measure it cannot say the month is good for trading. so if anyone know the specific month reliability then show your experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no best month. I did both profit and loss in every month. But sometimes i got good profits. In last month, i suffered huge loss from forex and that was my worst month. But in December, i got a decent amount profit which has helped me to trade in forex. So there is no specific month to me. I always love to trade and profit-loss is a part of forex trading.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    you know that only the cirsmiss days in december those which make the market very very slow and many traders try to get the more and more money in december so that they should do enjoy in cris miss holidays.
    This is because there are many traders who left pasa and some large companies are also closing the books so we can see how the movement of the market in December and if you trade in you should be careful

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every month is good time to trade I do not like the last months of the year for me because it is a month full of festivities and holidays

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thakur View Post
    The best month of my forex trading is this month of February because EUR/USD which is my favourite pair has been obeying all the rules of my trading system. Every trade for me enter profits so far and no loss yet.
    If you are ready to learn forex trading news trading like the NFP of america, then you stand a chance to make every month favourable through trading the news. News volatility is the highest in forex so if we can cling on to it, then we would make profits from it.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion every month is best for profit but its depend on trader that how can they prepare your self to make a trade, need to be read daily technical news to improve your knowledge about trading market and always trade with trend.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best month of my forex trading is this month of February because EUR/USD which is my favourite pair has been obeying all the rules of my trading system. Every trade for me enter profits so far and no loss yet.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    in order to having a good trading strategy you must have to use the stop loss point. this is one of the most important key in forex trading.
    without using this key it will be very tough to control loss while trading. it works really well.........

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    yes stop loss is very important in trading, i prefer using a trailing stop this means that my profits earned is protected and not wasted in any wild movement, if a wild movement comes and i get less profit, it means i can catch the wild movement better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2595 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1595 2095 2495 2545 2585 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2605 2645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)