+ Reply to Thread
Page 2586 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1586 2086 2486 2536 2576 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2596 2636 ... LastLast
Results 25,851 to 25,860 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is so much important. for example in a single trade it moves 150 **** against your open price.and you don't have stop loss. you will lose 150 ****. if you had stop loss of 20 to 30 ****, it would save 120 ****. if you have 120 **** you can earn 30 **** from them. it means, if something remains, you can increase them.if you don't remain anything what to do then. so, use stop loss.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those dont use stop loss simply give the reason that they dont want to book losses, but my question is suppose as per your strategy you should trigger stop loss at 1% by not triggering that are not you simply leaving your trade open to lose unlimited percent. And also you can take it other way that by trigger stop loss you shall have opporutnity to open trade at more attractive level so getting into bigger profit and that too faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theek baat hai - jab ham target set karte hain ya fir pehale se decide karte hain ki itna profit hone par book kar lenge to fir loss ko unlimited chhodna kahan ki samajhdari hai.

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solidhdida View Post
    i think that the stop loss is very importance and the take profit too well i guess that we should put a good plan for this tow order to success because if we dont put the stop losss and the market contenue the movement against us will make to us huge lose
    yest it is stop loss is very important to stop loss because if you do not you may lose all your capital but if stop loss define randomly it will not be important stop loss have special point.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    may bhi jab stop loss use nae kerta tha to may ra full account wash out ho jaata tha. laykin abb may her trade stop loss laga ker kerta hoon. ye aik achi aadat hay. balkay sab say best to ye option hay kay jab bhi aap koi trade enter kernay lagay hoon to sath hi lazmi stop loss or take profit bhi set karain or phir trade order karain.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion all the months are best for trading forex but better for you that you get the proper training of forex trading demo account and take practice regularly to improve your trading experience and trading knowledge to get the more profit.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vinod View Post
    i am new in forex trading so what can i say. according to my way 2012 is good for me ggood earning in forex trading. i do work hard in froex trading and try to gain profit.
    hope you cfan really got the good profit on 2012, 2012 is the new beginning for me, because i am already loss many of the money on 2011, so i want to try to gain more profit again on this years using my loss experience and margin call experience

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trade when news or world situations comes,its really profitable but we must fast and smart,the first thing to get it are informations
    if you late,you will get profit reduced or loss more,i think everymonth are profitable,but decembers i see that differents

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is one of our obligations at the time of entering the market, we must not forget the stop loss because of our account without a stop loss can be dragged and experience floating MC.
    things I do if my SL is reached, then I will rest for 1 or 2 trading days to calm down. Because if we are trading on emotion as it will only worsen the situation we have.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me stop loss har strategy me zaruri hota hai kyunki forex market support resistance ke hisab se bahut move karta hai aur agar thik se study karke stop loss lagaya jaye to tarders ke liye bahut hi aasan ho jata hai aur unke money management me bhi bahut kaam aata hai kyunki forex me sabse zada margin call unhi traders ki lagti hai jo stop loss ka use nahi karte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2586 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1586 2086 2486 2536 2576 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2596 2636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)