+ Reply to Thread
Page 2569 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1569 2069 2469 2519 2559 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2579 2619 ... LastLast
Results 25,681 to 25,690 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best month of my trading was about 4 months ago when totally i had about 140 % profit in my account it was amazing , i traded all day and night it was really beautiful . I don't which month was only 4 month ago

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you say is correct but we can not get profits without risking our money.If we want to get high profits than we should have big capital so that our margin is high and we can keep our trade open if price goes against us for a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah nfp always give some huge profits to me. And like always this time i also got a good profit. But my most of the profit comes from scalping and some part from the intraday and swing trading.

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merie Khayal Mie Tu Har Aik Month Trading kie layee best hota hai akar app kie pass acha knowlage ho or app rozana market study kartie hai tu iss mie koy harch nahee kie har aik month app ka best jaye ga ...lakan baaz month mie jaab koy achie news realize hotie hai or app nie order be ossie kola hai jess kie news realize hoye hao tu yaqenan wo month app kie laye best hoga..

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best month in the forex business is February until November. because in that month was stable market conditions. and I can get a profit in it.
    in December and January, the market tends to be quiet, and my strategy did not match the sideway market, because the two times I got a margin call in the month.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    i am now as part time trader and because there is a job that i have to do and besides it , right now i can not make decision to be a full time trader, yes because i have many lacking and less knowledge for forex then i have to learn and prepare time by time, and maybe one day if i can make profit with consistent, i will make forex as my main job
    As most of us have a good job in my real life,which can help us to make a nice living there.During this time,I think we still have a better learning about the forex knowledge to help us to be a skillful trader and profit constantly in forex.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    Personally everyone have different beneficial months. I have read about december is worst month for hyip. but i have not read about that any month is worst or good for forex trading. According to me the best month is one in which we get more profit.
    probably say bad because it was closed in the month, all can be changed drastically, which makes the pattern of a new trend, because all of the end of the year will definitely want to make changes in total

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    This much i could not do much and it was only 1 days i could make profit and withdraw it some thing around 10%, and i lost my entire capital next day itself, but the month before was good for me when i made more than 100% profit, and expect similar results the next month as i get capital for this month.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Wow...that is good $250 profits is already good. I only earn $200 profits last January this year in my trading. But am already happy and very much inspired to improve my skill in trading. Hope next month I can reach $300 profit already.
    good to hear that...there is nothing initiative in forex....those month in which we gained lots profit will be best ...its all depended on skill and knowledge not on the particular time or month
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have the specific trading month as for me till now there is no month that gave me Hugh profit for a particular reason but yes one thing i can tell that i saw in December there is less trading because of the vacation season and many traders not prefer trading in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2569 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1569 2069 2469 2519 2559 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2579 2619 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)