+ Reply to Thread
Page 2568 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1568 2068 2468 2518 2558 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2578 2618 2668 ... LastLast
Results 25,671 to 25,680 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very important for forex trader. I think if you have good strategy so you should also follow money management. When your knowledge is good and you trade practice with demo account and gather good experience then you have good chance to become successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trader should learn a lot in demo account because we could practice to trade as our trading plan in demo account and we could find out many good conditions to trade. If someone want to become successful traders, so they must do a lot of practices and demo account is good place to do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    stop loss ka importance bataye han trading main hum na apna ap ko ptani parti h trading main loss both important hota ha is main agrr hum na apna ap ko profite denaya htoa ha is main profit be hota ha or loss be hota ha is tara main na ap ko traning dene hote ha phair ja ka r losss ya profit hasl hota ha

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes most of the trader did not use stop loss because most of the time market touch this point then move it on back side. I was face this problem on previous after that i did not use stop loss. And without stop loss i can make good profit with consistently.

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

wese to stop loss sab se ahm ha forex trading main ager app es ko sahi tor par play kartey ho to bhi ye app k liye kafi acha sabit hota ha kioun k main ne dekha ha k jab koi bhi stop loss k bagher trade karta ha to us ko sahi baatha e smain kafi loss hota ha or us ka sarey ka sara account balnce khatam ho jataha es liye main to stop loss k haq main houn

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

forex tading main stop losss is very important factor of the trading world kuch log stop loss ko used nahi karta our wo both sara looos kahata han uk ko chyaica k kamnahi hota is kaly hum apni dimond o fabia n chaia han is tara ro froex traidngd ka maza ata ha

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded only in this month, and fortunatley the month itself was not bad for me rather i feel i got a good start my first tradig month itself as i earned more than my total capital 107$ in 3 weeks itself.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi kaha apne stop loss ko kabhi nahi bhoolna chahiye aaj jaise forex market me aane vale storm jab commodities me kai percent ki giravat aa gai hame bar bar stop loss lagane ki yad dilati rehti hai.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss crucial part of the our forex trading....stop loss can prevent us from huge loss.......stop loss has many advantage and WE should use in proper ways..we should not use it on every trade..but should use when we are not confident abt market future position

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the important affecting factor to our trading...and should be use in proper ways...stop loss prevent us frm huge loss...if you are not quite true abt ur analysis then sl will helpss to reduce loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2568 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1568 2068 2468 2518 2558 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2578 2618 2668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)