+ Reply to Thread
Page 2557 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1557 2057 2457 2507 2547 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2567 2607 2657 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,570 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesa start may hota hay, banda jab hope ki base per stop loss use nae kerta or yehi samajhta hay kay shaeed price wapis aa jaey laykin aesa hota nae hay or stop loss na laganay ki waja say sab ka sab account lost ho jata hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is so much important. for example in a single trade it moves 150 **** against your open price.and you don't have stop loss. you will lose 150 ****. if you had stop loss of 20 to 30 ****, it would save 120 ****. if you have 120 **** you can earn 30 **** from them. it means, if something remains, you can increase them.if you don't remain anything what to do then. so, use stop loss.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me in my trading experience,i feel that october 2010 and may 2010 was the best month.Because in those 2months only almost my profit scored up.
    in other months i made considerable profits.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the usage of stop loss depends on the person.some traders find Stop loss important but some find avoid using it.Traders who believe that their trade will be 100% profit will not use SL .And mostly scalpers also avoid it.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes scalpers never use SL values and it is never recommended for them.Scalpers will aim only for short pips like 5-10pips.So if they give SL value there will be lot of probability it will get triggered.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a good option in forex trading if you have small capital if you have very large capital then you can ignore this option because you can wait until change the market position because some time you use stop loss and after your limit market goes in your favor.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have any best month if my forex trading because I am new trader. I am learning about forex in forums, sits and books. Now a days I have demo trading account and continue my practice to build trading skills.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i will do whn i have a profitable strategy but when i find that the forex is just a waste of time and money i will convince with what i earn from the other job better

Junior Member tearsdontfall is an unknown quantity at this point tearsdontfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think November is the best month for trading euro's ..........

hope it will help u a lot ..........

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere lye march 2012 ka month sb se best raha,ma ne forex k bhare me bohat eham cheze seekhi jaise k strategies or indicator ko prhnna,or in ko use b ki or bohat sa profit kmaya ha, march 2012 k month se mera forex me ek new experience develop ho gaya ha foex k bhare me jo k bohat faida mand sabit hoa ha mere lye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2557 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1557 2057 2457 2507 2547 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2567 2607 2657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)