+ Reply to Thread
Page 2536 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1536 2036 2436 2486 2526 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2546 2586 2636 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,360 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member fxashik is an unknown quantity at this point fxashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is useful for trading a Forex market because it help you to survive in the market, before gain profit you have to survive in the market then profit will come easily. but you don't use stop loss the you loose your margin and loss your capital. So surviving the Forex market you should use stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also consent with you the importance of the STOP LOSS has no bound , it can help your trade by falling totally, it is the only way to save your trade form full banish, real and big traders I think follow the strategy to save their account from a big loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to ignore stop loss when i was new in forex trading and then i eralsied that i should have cut my deal when it was showing me -20$ because currenctly it is on -200$
    These are few things which you must learn proply and apply in your forex trading otherwise you will surely become victiom of any big news or update

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many trader use stop loss as a forex policy.I am one of them and i use stop loss when i see market will be going to my reversal as soon as possible.But when i trade with a large capital than i do not follow stop loss policy because i know that i have a big back up.Generally when i take a entry i give 15 pips take profit and 75 pips stop loss.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is quite true, but sometimes, trade go back and against us, only to hit stop loss and then reverse again in good direction. Sometimes I think not to use stop loss but sometimes and decide to use stop loss. I not know which what is to do exactly.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that you use lot size that is too big. If for example you have $30 in account and use lot size of .30 / pip, then will easily get margin call but if have $300 in account and use .30 lot size / pip then will not easily get margin call even with sudden movement.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have job and if the situation and circumstances at work would allow me to trade there without any problem or compromise then I wold trade or else I would stay away from trading and trade when I get off work .

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do like to trade with stop loss strategy and perform my trades with proper stop loss . Also i do not like to place my stop loss too close or too tight so that it is hit if market reverse from few pips .

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to barter with stop accident action and accomplish my trades with able stop accident . Also i do not like to abode my stop accident too abutting or too bound so that it is hit if forex about-face from few pips

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    very important because the stop loss ...... can keep us from the capital loss or margin call ...... if we forget to use stop losses we should immediately cut the price and floting loss when we have exceeded the limits we have set. ..... because we must maintain our capital from the margin call ...
    why do we have to cut loss? I think it is not necessary.
    if we forget to use a stop loss, we just modify our order, we could put a stop loss, even though the position we're open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2536 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1536 2036 2436 2486 2526 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2546 2586 2636 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)