+ Reply to Thread
Page 2168 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1168 1668 2068 2118 2158 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2178 2218 2268 2668 ... LastLast
Results 21,671 to 21,680 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i am so much dependent om stop loss. because some time when we go to other work then stop loss system is important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss always protects you from unwanted risks and limits your losses up to the desired levels,. Any limited loss is easy to recover but any big loss may pull you you towards margin calls.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss is a very important part for me. using stop losses, I can set the loss that I can get. trading strategies and risk management, I should be able to manage quite well, so I do not lose all the equity trading I have.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atin View Post
    if you decide to trade without using the stop loss, make sure you also use the good money management on your trading account, if you did not using the good of money management you will also have the bad problem on your trading account it self
    be careful if you do not use stop loss would bet you money and capital as a whole?
    it was for me kill myself if we dared to take such a scalping system that quickly take advantage,,so anyway back to our MM is applied

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading bhut risky business hai esme aapko hamesa savdhani se trading karna chahiye or trading ke sabhi rules and regulation ko follow karna chahiye esi me hai stop loss jo aap ko jada loss hone se bchata hai kabhi bhi koee bhi trading karte samaye aapko stop loss ka use hamesa karna chahiye jisse aapko loss hone se bcha ja sakta hai

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In My Point of view for Stop Losing option is good for who don't time to set in front of computer / laptop full day , they're just trade for some time or particular time then this option it's good for that, best thing's we are thing about money management that's good for every trader.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    The importance is stop loss is much. Using stop loss traders can tackle from the forex market high risk. Traders can be saved from the high volatile forex market. Using stop is as a seat belt. So using stop loss is much important for the forex traders.

Senior Member umair tahir is an unknown quantity at this point umair tahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very important for a trader while trading.Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Member notoryus is an unknown quantity at this point notoryus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is profitable and we knew we can earn profits here if we can master this business in the long run. If i have an offline job I will keep practicing trading so that I can understand how this system really works. One day if I am good enough I will trade full time.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses in our trade that has become part of us and it is a risk that we will bear the future so we can be careful to do it,
    and whoever can make the defeat they faced as their teacher then it would be good and it will be the best teacher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2168 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1168 1668 2068 2118 2158 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2178 2218 2268 2668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)