+ Reply to Thread
Page 2163 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1163 1663 2063 2113 2153 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2173 2213 2263 2663 ... LastLast
Results 21,621 to 21,630 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i have already any job then i also join to forex and trade during job also. its also depend on trader type. a long term trader can not trade during job because his job is for long time but for short term trader they may be. but at the main job we never trade because we are not focus and can not analysis right market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jahangir57 is on a distinguished road jahangir57's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, anyone can trade during their job time, but there should be facility in the job, because someone's job are very tight, they always under the order of owner or manager, so have to care their job before, they should not waste their time in the during their job time, than may be he/she can affair from job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WajeehBJ View Post
    I think stop loss is a great feature in meta trader terminal. I think using stop loss is kind of essential for forex trading. Using stop loss makes sure that you dont lose money more than what you are willing to afford and also enables you to leave the charts for a while and spend the time with your family and friends. So stop loss in my opinion should always be used while trading forex.
    I know the value of stop loss.Stop-loss is really important to save our own account.At any time market price can transform dramatically that will make account no within a few minutes.When he uses stop-loss, he may produce a small decrease in any abrupt change regarding price, and often will not damage his consideration.So all dealers should utilize stop loss.

Member Ananda is an unknown quantity at this point Ananda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have any job,i am studying in a college.but i think there should be no problem for trading if you have to maintain a job.if you can arrange a laptop and modem you can trade from anywhere.in offices it is not restricted to carry laptop and you can definitely trade during your work if you don't have a lot of pressure.

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes definately i would never leave trading with forex ever as it is the best policy for earning money so whether i am a student or a worker or an old person i will never leave trading with forex ...

Senior Member deemaaslam is an unknown quantity at this point deemaaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boht say log Forex ko aik nashay ki trah mantay hain laikin sub se bari bat yeh hai kay forex main anay kay bad job chornay ki koi khas zarurat nahun ap job kay sath sath bhi isko manage kur suktay hain han jub ap Forex main expert ho jayan aur boht sa profit kamanay kay qabil ho jayain phir apko kisi kay under work kurnay ki kiya zarurat hai

Member toyatasrif is an unknown quantity at this point toyatasrif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not, forex trad have no fix time to do trade that for when i am free from my job then i will do trade, it is not small profitable that i ignore it.

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    No problem i think with the intention of even i be converted into the planet richest person even at that time i will trade in forex promote as to be a trader itself is a skill and it will defiantly be very in trusting to be a qualified market.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a job so better to do Forex at home when you are free and do not have any tension that any body will catch you. If you have job it is more interesting to do Forex becaiuse then you can also losses if you have and you can trade with good capital also

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ap job sa sath sath yah job sa free ho k b trading kar sakta hain.ama ani job sa free ho k trading karta hun aur some time mara pass job k doran b time hota hya aur ma us time b trading karta hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2163 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1163 1663 2063 2113 2153 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2173 2213 2263 2663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)