+ Reply to Thread
Page 2096 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1096 1596 1996 2046 2086 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2106 2146 2196 2596 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,960 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member DANISH is an unknown quantity at this point DANISH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ap sab ka apan point of view ha meray khayal ma stop loss zaroor lagana chahiye ku ka forex ma kabi b kuch b ho skta ha market ap ke mutabik b ho skti ha or against b.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakoi is an unknown quantity at this point lakoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i would ,It's a nice income producing with great possibilities and an enjoyable and interesting thing , but i will try to close my deals as fast as possible to avoid large losses with this fast changing market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyinnocent1 View Post
    Yes i will do forex because every one want to get more money and forex is that plateform where who work in thier part time and get the money and profit i am doing forex in my part time.[
    I know many traders who have jobs outside of forex and they also work in forex so all the people who work and do not work then they can join the forex is because business is so freely to everyone

Member Fibonacci Gartley is an unknown quantity at this point Fibonacci Gartley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex for me now is become a lovely job,I can stay all the day in trading ,I'm addicted by forex ,And I think even I will have a good job ,I'm sure I will still trading . but ofcourse The main work should not be ignored, just how to manage time. For beginners, considerations for choosing forex as the main job, to ponder carefully. Forex has many challenges and need stamina and energy to analyze the concentration in the market.

Banned gillani24 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately I will work on forex during my job. I work on this site as a part time job and want to spent more and more time on this useful and trusted site to improve my knowledge about trading and also to improve my trading skills to earn well and better for my future trading.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using stop-loss should be a aspect of a excellent dealing technique, but it can not be known as as a technique.
    Since in dealing we are here to create benefit of pips by dealing not to just quit the reduction, our technique should also consist of how to create Natural pips from dealing, then only it can be taken as a excellent technique.

Member siss is an unknown quantity at this point siss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your Trading Coach - trading education, resources, strategy, business management, risk management, money management, trading psychology, personal .

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each 30 days is the best 30 days for dealing. Maybe there are some investors who prefers a particular 30 days, because of their encounter in that 30 days there is a hunger that will not occur in another 30 days. But I think if we can appreciate all of aka celestial satellite then we get the same outcomes as well.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe not, but when i have already have the spare here we are at my perform, and i will try to business on the currency dealing, but when i am still on my perform , i am prefer to delay until i am go house to business the currency dealing, because that can being not excellent for my job if i am dealing at the job time.

Member upline is an unknown quantity at this point upline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this 30 days will best for who business in offer part. Industry drops about 1000 pips. so, i amount this 30 days as best 30 days of Currency dealing. I think, every investor may have their own recommendation for best 30 days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2096 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1096 1596 1996 2046 2086 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2106 2146 2196 2596 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)