+ Reply to Thread
Page 1668 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 668 1168 1568 1618 1658 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1678 1718 1768 2168 2668 ... LastLast
Results 16,671 to 16,680 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    of cause i will always trade forex even if i have a job provide the policies guiding the job am doing does not prohibit me from trading in the forex market when am at work, but am not even sure that i can take any job that will stop me from trading anyway
    even had a job that kept me another forex struggled, because forex has a very good chance to make a perfect trade and can also survive in the forex is a major
    I think we can know all of this and also the benefits of this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdrejaul is an unknown quantity at this point mdrejaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can tighten stop lose during a good trend to protect profit. Most of the time we setup stop lose to prevent loses, either of this two is part of a strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prince.00 is an unknown quantity at this point prince.00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,of course. If I have a job, forex trading will automatically become a part-time job for me. Forex can be done any time. So we can do it still in our free time home, and also adopt long term trading to avoid frequent checking of the charts. Thanks

Banned mdrejaul is an unknown quantity at this point mdrejaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, that even i become the world richest person even then i will trade in forex market as to be a trader itself is a skill and it will defiantly be very in trusting to be a professional trader.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, I never do trades when I have a job ... because it could make me not focus and make my trades mess ... if I do not focus on the trade then I often experience loss ... therefore I avoid trading while having a job ... I prefer to trade when I have free time ... and as a result I was able to get the maximum profit ...

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I was a trader who has been able to make consistent profits in the forex trading business, I would have left other businesses, and choose to pursue forex trading business. because I believe that the business of forex trading is the most profitable.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well u have to manage the both, both are the earning place, lot of my friend is doing well managing the both the job and Forex, its better just take trade when u are not in office and trade when u get time form your job, u have to adjust the both and make money,, if u are trading part time also its ok here i am giving the solution the price action that will help u a lot to understand the positional trading THE PRICE ACTION http://www.youtube.com/user/OzTrader JUST GO THROUGH THE LIN SEE ALL VIDEO AND IT WILL HELP U

Senior Member indiatraderxc is an unknown quantity at this point indiatraderxc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes . forex is the real real job. nowadays the technology has made it easy.yes because i have many lacking and less knowledge for forex then i have to learn and prepare time by time, and maybe one day if i can make profit with consistent, i will make forex as my main job. like job i am now as part time trader and because there is a job that i have to do and besides it , right now i can not make decision to be a full time trader,

Senior Member Alfreedom is an unknown quantity at this point Alfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop-loss trading strategy is one of the most popular topics among traders. There is no doubt about importance of this question. A trader may have ten winning trades in a row, still, one loss could wipe out whole earned profit if there were no strategy placed to protect the profit and limit

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss of vital importance in trading. in consequence can limit your loss. and stop loss represent risk management. this is standart in trading. because market do not be anticipated. we do not entirely know market direction where

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1668 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 668 1168 1568 1618 1658 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1678 1718 1768 2168 2668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)