+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 2003 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member maham1 is on a distinguished road maham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i guess, maray khyaal say app jab chain Forex par byth kar trade kar sakty hain apna free time main as you all know kay forex online trade site hain jis par 24 hour online trdae hoti hai to ya apka job ka elawa time main b business kiya ja skata hai !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member genderuwoforex is an unknown quantity at this point genderuwoforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I already have another job that better I think I'll still be here and decisions, control their emotions and there are many other things that I can get from forex. because I feel happy to be in forex trading and I can get a lot of forex where I also learned to make a good analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    business during i am having job because forex has no bounding and its freelancing business , become the world richest person even then i will trade in Forex market as to be a trader itself is a skill and it will defiantly

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedreda View Post
    hi all traders

i have a question . do you think using forex trading with your job will be good to make good income .

now i am adoctor . i am using forex trading in spare time to make some extra cash .
    do you think it is right matter or what . share your opinion.
    yes i think that is good doctor... because forex trading is flexible business, you can start trading with small capital and trade at any where you want,,but you must learn more to make your trading style and to find a good analysis.. so you can make consistent money from forex trading...

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the first time, I get a part-time business as an agreement to create a passive income is, until a few months ago, it was for a few years, I decided to become a full-time traders, FX and more meaningful to the business income wannest good for business, but we do not know what's going to happen in the future, so it is a safe way to deal with it, it takes my best to stay in the business of...

Senior Member gaurab is an unknown quantity at this point gaurab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will...because forex is my 1st job which i do trust on....and i will never leave this interesting job

Member imdadvirk is an unknown quantity at this point imdadvirk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oo mary bhai dost agr hum forex trading ko achi tra smjha jia and as mian kamyab ho jia to mary khyal main humy koi job karny ke zarort nai hai so like it bcoz ya aik acha bzns hai good bzns koi be bzns ko chohd k job nai karta

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear, now a days technologies make the life of peoples very easy. I also done my work on mobile phone during my job. I am a part time trader and also earn enough profit from the Forex trade and spend my life easily. Forex trade is done as part time and full time.

Banned sarif1025 is an unknown quantity at this point sarif1025's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tidy for for every one exclusive we poverty goos knowledge and participate virtually trading and we garner lot of money from forex i use proper ground for trading this month and use my trading receive for my trading and earn superb finish in benefit all experience so every one essential to do substantially and then we acquire fine from forex trading..,....

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend that is a very good idea that is what i am doing at the moment i am a doctor by professio0n and i am doing forex trading to make for my self some extra income and i have done quiet well so far in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 2003 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)