+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ne apni real trading Indian Forex forum se bonsu earn ker k hi start ki hai aur mein abhi bhi sirf Insta Forex broker k ssath hi kam ker raha hun. Aur mein ne jo account iss forum se attach kia hua hai uss account mein Insta Forex mujhe sirf 1:400 ki leverage hi de raha hai. Aur iss se ziada Insta Forex bonus account per leverage nahi de raha hai. Bhai jimaine sabse low leverage 1:200 ka use kiya hai humein leverage kaafi soch samjh ke use karna chahiye agar aap high leverage use karte hai toh aap high lot mein tarding kar sakte hai but agar aap ki analysis achchi nahi ahi toh aao ko kaafi loss bhi ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ne apni real trading Indian Forex forum se bonsu earn ker k hi start ki hai aur mein abhi bhi sirf Insta Forex broker k ssath hi kam ker raha hun. Aur mein ne jo account iss forum se attach kia hua hai uss account mein Insta Forex mujhe sirf 1:400 ki leverage hi de raha hai. Aur iss se ziada Insta Forex bonus account per leverage nahi de raha hai. Bhai jimaine sabse low leverage 1:200 ka use kiya hai humein leverage kaafi soch samjh ke use karna chahiye agar aap high leverage use karte hai toh aap high lot mein tarding kar sakte hai but agar aap ki analysis achchi nahi ahi toh aao ko kaafi loss bhi ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab say may forex treading may kaam kar raha hoon may nay sirf aik dafa hi leverage ko change kar kay iss ko 1:5000 par laykar giya to phir mujhay jo loss howa us kay baad may nay dobara us ko pahlay walay halat par laykar giya ur kay baad phir may nay kabi bi iss ko change nahi kiya hay.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne low leverage size 1:1 ka use ki ha or jab insta forex per apna account bnayaa tha men ne yehi leverage size hi use kia tha ab mera account bhi usi leverage size se hi bana howa hai ap is ko change bhi ker skaty hein jab ap is ko apny investment ko zada kerty hein tu leverage ko bhi zada ker lia kerien is se ap zada big lot ko use ker sakty hein

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously I think it�s much true that when we join forex, we always want to get higher profits and that is why a lot of traders are trading with leverage is greater than 1: 200 ,when you trading with great leverage, then you can earn big profits but also big risks. Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that I am using 1:50 leverage for trading. This is the best leverage for trading and there are very less chances of capital loss. The bigger the leverage there is bigger chances of capital loss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to yaha par low leverage ke sath mein hi trading karne ki salah dunga, chahe experience jitna bhi acha kyun na ho, agar koi low leverage ke sath trading karta hai, to wo safe hai, high leverage le doobta hai bhai. my dear of course, I obviously believe that now i use 1:200 leverage in my trading. Leverage size selection is very much crucial in forex business. Because most of the cases leverage size direct impacts on profit and loss. In initial stage no need to use more than 1:100 leverage size. When a trader invest more than $1000 that time they use in 1:500 leverage in their trading time.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader jitni low liverage hogi utna apko faida hoga utna apko faida hoga ziada liverage sy apko nuqsan hoskta hy so be carefull when you are upto a huge profit always take low liverages My friend I am using the low leverage at my accounts because I know that the main reason for losing money in forex trading is because of high leverage using and trading with high expectation and greed I think we all need to control our greed and should trade with discipline.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of laverage is very important for us in carrying out this forex trading. It is closely related to how large lots that you use to order and how much capital you have a trading account at this time. That way we can explain what's called leverage well. therefore the spirit we must learn well about forex trading. In accordance with what happens then we have to master the style of good trading. Harusyang good then very easily we will get good results in forex trading. Therefore, we should appreciate this type is to make our trading become more interesting than what we have not known before. This is as happens in our lives as best result.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main forest market Mein sabse low leverage 1:25 Kiya Hai is Waqt Jo Mera leverage Hai vah Ek pachas hai hai lekin Meri koshish Hai Ki Main isliye usko Jyada karun Aur Paras market Mein Mani management ke rules ko follow karo aur profit hasil kro.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is the greatest way that people are able to make something while trading forex and so we have to work as hard to prove we are doing the right thing in forex and so we have to rule the right path to the right direction and be able to develop the working principles that we have to rule the same working right process so wehave to know how things work I used minimum of 1:100 leverage. I know it is quite a big leverage but my current leverage is 1:1000. It works for me and i m making money with it. Well not easy as it sounds because when you take big leverage than the risk is also pretty much big and you have to make money with high risk and high leverage which is not that easy task to do. But to make money you must take risks and also safe way to make money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)