+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 390 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitab View Post
    hello my brother, I advise you not to use a lever of1: 1000 in a real account, you can register by cons in Pamm account, by the use of high leverage, will destroy your capital very easily. So you should pay attention.
    actually ma 1:600 leverage use karta hu and may be karta rahunga. ledkin mujhe e nehi malum na keu forex ma 1:500 leverage nehi hota hai ? and aapka baat se bhi sehmat hu , traders ko 1:1000 leverage avoid karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my brother, I advise you not to use a lever of1: 1000 in a real account, you can register by cons in Pamm account, by the use of high leverage, will destroy your capital very easily. So you should pay attention.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi ap kaise itne bade leverage ko handle ker lete ho mean ina margin dene bad trade kaise ker lete ho mein ne aik baar ye try kia tha or sari equity kahtenm er li thi
    Ap konsi strategy apply kerte or big lot size bahi ?!!
    Will you like to tell me in more details

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am agree with you that its better to trade in demo with realistic leverage and balance and its better to near same as our real account money which is good when we trade after demo to real . and about new i also think its always keep low risk when they have low experience .

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if you use 1:100 leverage, you should still be able to open many positions. The only difference is that the positions that you open will be with smaller lot sizes, which even makes it safer for you account.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think is risky? High leverage? If it is high leverage then I would say that it is very risky to open too many positions when you are using a high leverage. This is becuause when you have low margin requirement, your broker will be forced to close some of your trades, especially the ones that are already running losses.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage used by me ever is 1:100 and I used this leverage only for 3 days. With this low leverage I was unable to open many positions, it was really a difficult job for me to trade with this leverage. So I have changed my leverage to 1:500 after 3 days

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene 1:1000 use kiya hai...instaforex provides 1:1000...because i am more confident abt my trading so i usually trade with this leveraage...so i usually trade with big lot ....and i trading very carefully

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage chahye jetna low ya phir high ho, isko management karna hi sabse important ha. agar ma 1:100 use karunga to 0.1 volume k liye per pips 0.10$ karke change hoga.and agar 1:500 karunga to 0.01 volume k liye 0.01$ change per pips.

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    typically i set the leverage for my account 1:100. but when i am trading i trade that i have a leverage of 1:50.
    that's just my way of giving an extra cushion of protection. so that i have the option of changing leverage
    in to trading without changing in the account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 390 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)