+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 390 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member lahtgh is an unknown quantity at this point lahtgh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low leverage is good for trader who can not control emotions and for the newbie this small leverage will lead them to trade safe but for the professional traders they must use the highest leverage and they have to maximize the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use leverage 1:1000 ... and all this time I still be able to trade using high leverage is 1:1000 ... indeed high leverage can cause us to be greedy, but I'm still comfortable to use ... high leverage only to enable me to open multiple positions at once ... I will use this leverage as possible, because even though I use high leverage, but I also use a good money management ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage is very important to forex because we used leverage to buy large lot sizes, we don't have much money so the broker give us leverage to help us increase our profit. that leverage can work with you and also can work against you.

Banned sukuku is an unknown quantity at this point sukuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    you really should be able to control the emotions that you have to trade with high leverage, which allows traders to open trading positions a lot and can only control the emotions that you minister tocommercial open lots with high leverage

Senior Member stfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point stfmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not prefer to use the low leverage because the lot size in my account is variable some times i do noit need the leverage to open a deal and some times i need all the margin to open one deal this is how my management work and i have to use the highest leverage.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage minimum as used by anyone based on his / her fund of funds Any time you can be small you need to take advantage of huge leverage, but as soon as your funds can be substantially you can use minimum leverage further in accordance with operating cash.

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low leverage will make us comfortable trading with, and stop going out for example we still have funds that can be said to fairly

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the very basic rules of using high leverage is never open a position too much, if you only need to open one position per pair. Causes of high leverage not only gives you more flexibility but also loads more for your margin every time the market moves against you.

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the highest leverage that the broker offer that give me a high spirit and i am sire the broker will open any order i want to and my deals will not close by margin call the best levarege is 1:1000 and the leverage 1:2000.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not use leverage large, 1: 100 and this because I tyro I can not venture more afraid of my loss per head of Mali, but everything I do is to guarantee profit daily, and with time the highest leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 390 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)